Parents put his son on the chain that he did not steal

couple from China went to drastic measures to save his family from disgrace: they put hunted theft son on a chain. Parents believe that the forced confinement to get guys to appreciate freedom in the future protect against rash acts. For several years, young Chinese Yuan Zhuang (Chuang Yuan) stealing from their neighbors, what immediately recognized him roditeli.

Father and mother Man tried to explain to him that such actions bring on shame on the family, and can cause imprisonment, but Zhuang continued to commit crimes. After another complaint of people living in the neighborhood, the couple ran out of patience, and they went to drastic measures - put the 24-year-old son on a chain as a punishment for his constant vorovstvo.

Now confined to a concrete block Chuang can not go out, because the length of the chain allows it to lie on the bed or move around the room. The parents do not consider this penalty is too harsh and say that this is the only way to save him from imprisonment or violence obvorvannyh them lyudey.

"We live in a small village, so as soon as there is another theft, everybody knows who did it, - says the father punished Chinese, Wen Yuan (Wen Yuan). - I have always tried to repair the damage and apologize if I did not manage to return stolen, but then I got sick. I thought that I could not constantly pay compensation - I just did not have enough money, and eventually someone might call the police, and he was jailed. That's when we decided to imprison her son to remind him what a wonderful thing - freedom. In addition, memories of the long stay in chains will save him from rash acts in the future, ".

When asked how long this punishment, the prisoner's father said his son would be released only when it is ready to become a member of society.
"I do not know how long he will stay in his room, but let him go only if he really learned his lesson and will no longer disgrace our family," - said Wen Yuan.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting