The plane landed in the Hudson River (25 photos)

Janis Krums of Sarasota, Florida, published the first photos (at the moment because of the high server load down) about the disaster US Airways Flight 1549 via Twitter on your iphone.

Especially noteworthy that the fall of the aircraft was instantly and massively well known, thanks to the service Twitter, where the rescuer has published the first photo, and post about the plane. Twitter goes not only micro-sms-spam topics "I farted", "I eat", "I read," "I'm going" insipid and other positions, but also a modern super Telegraph. That is the USP, the power and purpose of Twitter - Telegraph 21st century, instead of micro-blogging.

- The Hudson has a plane. I'm on the ferry is going to pick up people. Crazy.

The plane landed in the Hudson River! This I have not seen! Twitter Modern Telegraph!

Janis Krums of Sarasota, Florida, published the first photos (at the moment because of the high server load down) about the disaster US Airways Flight 1549 via Twitter on your iphone.

Especially noteworthy that the fall of the aircraft was instantly and massively well known, thanks to the service Twitter, where the rescuer has published the first photo, and post about the plane. Twitter goes not only micro-sms-spam topics "I farted", "I eat", "I read," "I'm going" insipid and other positions, but also a modern super Telegraph. That is the USP, the power and purpose of Twitter - Telegraph 21st century, instead of micro-blogging.

- The Hudson has a plane. I'm on the ferry is going to pick up people. Crazy.

us-air-hudson-full.jpg

After 34 minutes after the crash, MSNBC interviewed him for television, like a witness (see video below). News with Google. Live video from Fox News.

Airliner Airlines US Airways took to the water of the Hudson River on Thursday night. Airbus with 146 passengers and 5 crew members on board remained afloat.

According to agency Reuters, the passengers got life jackets on the wings of the plane, after which they were taken by ferry to the shore. Quote of the dead and injured in the incident there.

After the decline of the aircraft left the windows into the icy water. The passengers and crew to escape through hatches emergency exits onto the wings and inflatable slides. The operation to rescue people was conducted by the local rescue services and the Coast Guard quickly. Throughout the rescue operation the aircraft continued to slowly sink into the water.

A spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration, Laura Brown, said that airlines Flight 1549 US Airways took off from the airport "La Guardia" in Charlotte, North Carolina. Shortly after takeoff, both engines of the liner had been destroyed in a collision with a bird flock.

Tags

See also

New and interesting