4 April 1378 marks the anniversary of the death of St. Isidore of Seville. Why do we write about it? Because in 2003, Pope John Paul II named Isidore the patron of the Internet and computer users. At such an honorable role by modern standards, this venerable husband was chosen for the fact that during his lifetime he was one of the most educated men of his time. In addition, Isidore of Seville wrote one of the first in the world encyclopedias: 20-volume "The etymology» (Etymologiae). So linguists may also consider this saint "his».
By the way, April 4 (404) is also considered an unofficial holiday of the glorious workers of the IT-industry, both webmasters and web developers.
More interesting facts on April 4:
• On this day were born Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr, Robert Downey Jr.), Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving, Hugo Weaving), Andrei Tarkovsky and Grumpy Cat
• In 1958, was first published world-famous symbol of pacifism
• In 1968, the assassination of Martin Luther King
• In 1969 conducted the world's first artificial heart implantation temporary
• In 1975 he founded Microsoft
PS: The pictures are hidden Easter eggs. Who can find - well done;) i>