Chinese "ovtsepёs."

Under the cut, two photos and one more video.
It looks like the end of the world really is near, and that the sheep begin to pup. No, really! Ordinary Chinese sheep managed only one way to give birth to her slave is quite a nice and cute little dog.
At some unknown little animals of the Chinese wool, but despite this, it looks like a puppy: ears, face, nose, legs - in short, all the attributes of a dog are present.

The lucky winner of unusual animals became wealthy Chinese farmer Liu Naying (Liu Naiying), who arranged the event of a attraction for tourists who are willing to pay any money to stare at the little dog born sheep.
"Ovtsepes" has already started to show the habits of a dog: bark, wag his tail and run after sticks. And in between puppy mischief lamb, as if confirming his true identity, peacefully nibbling grass.
Mr. Liu said that came across "ovtsepsa" when the rounds of his flock: "I pass a herd when he saw a sheep licking the newborn lamb. When I came closer, the better to see him, he immediately realized that this animal is something wrong. My doubts were confirmed when he got stronger and began to cast a vote. I've never heard of such a bleating ... it even more like a yapping puppy. I suspect that this cross between a sheep and a dog appeared thanks to the diligence of my old dog Ponponcha - is he still a rogue and womanizer, and I just noticed that he likes to climb on the sheep than to protect them ".

Birth "ovtsepsa" Liu made the farm a magnet for tourists who crowd rushed in Shaanxi Province to see for an unusual beast.
"Just look at this scallywag - loudly broadcasts, raising hands" ovtsepsa "and shows it to all the assembled onlookers, Liu Naying. - Yes, he fleece, but the rest of him from the dog, canines have even started to break ".
Researcher livestock technological center of Xi'an (Shaanxi Province, China) Yui Guozhang (Yue Guozhang) examined "ovtsepsa", but was not able to determine what kind of animal, "Sheep and dogs - a completely different animal and interbreeding between a impossible. Perhaps Mr. Liu dog and climbed on the poor lamb, but his sperm could not fertilize her egg. Most likely, the unusual appearance of the lamb is the result of mutations. Although I'm not exactly sure, and maybe we have witnessed a first in the history of interbreeding ".

Tags

See also

New and interesting