In a remote forest near Moscow ...

Sometimes in order to see something interesting, it is not necessary to go to distant lands - enough to sweep only ten kilometers from Moscow and go deep into the woods ...
Then read the author's comments

1. ... What we decided to do last week. Having strayed on the way, in the end we came to the treasured glade.

2. On it we came across two aircraft (MiG-23), which are placed next to the "fungi" lightning rods.

3. The engine, of course, no emptiness inside.

4. But the silhouettes of cars are still eager for the sky.

5. Chassis.

6. Remains hydraulics inside.

7. walks around.

8. Inside, the front of the cockpit.

9. Closer.

10. And at the Spring Street!

11. Go ahead. Stumbles on the layout, half "drove" under the ground. We stumble accidentally clicking ditch on its roof. :)

12. Another layout. Next - a tower with cellular repeaters.

13. A infantry fighting vehicle has clearly not made out of plywood.

14. Behind.

15. He climbed onto the roof.

16. Zaaaryazhay! :)

17. APC. Wheels surprisingly intact.

18. But inside ... I wonder why we need this round grill?

19. Next on the pedestal is something waterfowl.

20. A very interesting device, like I had never seen.

21. Looking at these screws, rotating in opposite directions, I could not help feel the scope of Soviet engineering.

22. On the roof. Does anyone know what these extensions on the sides?

23. Inside the cabin. The dashboard rolls away.

24. Another layout open "hood».

25. And finally - the most interesting. I do not know what kind of machine of, but that black contraption oddly shaped tower on the front brings some bad associations. :)

26. detour around. From this angle a bit like a scorpion.

27. Again, a masterpiece of military thought!

28. Judging by the screw and hydraulics that can these same screws to lower down, the unit may also move and in the water!

29. Rear view. Serious car in general.

30. Aircraft, another angle.

31. And this thing, as I understand it, something like a mobile bridge that helps other equipment if necessary to force the river and other obstacles estesstvenno relief.

32. "The Soviet war machine hangs a terrible threat of a free democratic country!» :)

33. "Slow missiles swim away ..." The monument in honor of the launch of the first Soviet liquid-propellant rockets.

34. In general, sometimes in the usual forest can be found are not the usual stuff!

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting