Insane driver made the race with police

Drunk driver decided to escape from the police chase, drove into the yard. He left the road and drove into the arch, where more than eight damaged parked cars. Read more.

According to an eyewitness of the mass crash and police chase in the best tradition of Hollywood action movies, at 2 am, he heard a squeal of rubber and several high-profile attacks in the courtyard, after which in the yard began to yell several car alarms.

The driver was at six. Finally he stopped when he flew on a bed in one of the entrances and rammed 14th.

He gets caught before that, and ten.

Wing and spotlight squeezed. Speaking at the 14th in bagazhnige gas cylinder was.

I thought of his tenants at the tear tape.

The search tailgate drunken fool.

I asked him to get out of the glove compartment cigarettes and telephone, his wife wanted to call my mother, and apparently, as a half-hour later came a woman, scolded and this idiot somewhere departed with the staff of traffic police.

I'm on the road from the checkpoint found the ball, and he gave. He said thank you very much.

Betmobil duraleya on the tow truck. The driver did not really want a tow truck, he said he ± 5 thousand to tow very important.

Duralyas this I swore that was not to blame. On the question of angry tenants about who all the same fault, replied that the blame of course, but not from the same evil.

By the way traffic police were told that they were not long before another drunken durbalaya issued in my same area, and has already left and went past. But suddenly it stuffed kerf reverse gear and committing "a police U-turn" was carried away by the courts. Across the courtyard from the 235 hp Ford turbirovanie In his own defense hill idiot he said he was afraid to lose their rights and because he tried to escape, and that in his place would have done all the same.

Tags

See also

New and interesting