Sochi is ready to receive foreigners!

I will confess honestly, like pearls in my life I have not seen. All those whom I have talked about it for the last 2 days in the next 15 minutes could not speak - only laughed. I do not see how you can come up with is, but life - brighter than the made-up stories.

And now, in fact, a brief background. Last week I spent at sea, on the Black Sea, near the now known to the whole world the city of Sochi. To my great joy, I flew from Adler (Sochi airport). Why fortunately? Yes, because if I had I not been in this cafe, I would have lost a very great deal. So, 10 am, my friends and I arrived at the airport until the aircraft an additional 3 hours, want to eat, and some after yesterday, and not only to eat, so we randomly choose a cafe and sit in the shade. We bring the menu. The next time we ate. The truth is hard, in between laughter. Sochi is now the Olympic capital, so everything should be in 2 languages, including the menu. By the way, I offered 200 rubles waitress if she would give me the menu with you. She refused. However, take a picture of it, I still managed to ...

Pay attention to paragraphs 53 and 56. Well, translation is suffering, but Ginis - it's just wonderful.

Here it is necessary to look at paragraphs 19 and 22. Russian razmer - as it sounds!

In this picture otzhog paragraph 7. Of course, any foreigner word meat p / k and kolbasa known probably since birth.

Item 20. Okay so that voter, but the fact that even in ass made me suspicious. I did not order this mineral water.

The following 2 pictures for connoisseurs of English. As was sometimes the textbooks, give a brief glossary for those with English is not very familiar -
1) blame - blame, blame;
2) sing (to ask. Time - sang) - sing;
3) chalk - chalk.

Well, then without comment.
Item 37.

Paragraph 43. 36 And also fun.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting