Never give up! Bill Shannon

Bill began to dance in the streets. Fully rely on their aching legs, he could not, and walking on crutches usual too, could not. He helped solve the problem of the grant, which was Bill, for the development of lung function crutches on the shock absorbers. Crutches enabled him to move on any surface. But in the evening in the legs were in great pain. And then Bill has decided to move on a skateboard through its exclusive crutches. Shannon so mastered the movement on the board that rides on it in the city enters the building. [next]
- In the life of a disabled person is constantly going on a lot of accidents that are related to the influence of others. I played on the streets of Novgorod and purposely dropped a bottle of water. After that, everything depended on the passers-by, on their reaction - someone will rush to help someone pass by. Such a performance is my "aesthetics of wandering," is the intersection of culture and traditional culture of disability. This is the physical contact in which I engage people so they can see what we want, but we can not put into words. My goal - to bring together all the problems and personal and social, keep using my video
iskusstva.zdes

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting