Spartak - Aumont - Zenit

After the game, Anatoly Tymoschuk wanted to throw his shirt St. Petersburg fans and headed for their platform. However, on the way from Moscow policeman stood up and tried to twist Tymoshchuk. He escaped. They ran some riot policemen, as well as Pavel Pogrebnyak and Ivica Križanac to protect the captain of "Zenith".
Fans just watched this scene, descended to the bottom of the stands and started throwing chairs at police pulled out.
8 photons from the scene

More than 170 people were detained metropolitan police after the match "Spartak" - "Zenith", which was held at the Luzhniki stadium.
According to RIA "Novosti" representative of the headquarters of the Moscow police, about 40 of the detainees - a team of fans from St. Petersburg. For various offenses detained 173 fans, over 40 of them - is the St. Petersburg team fans. Intoxicated arrested 50 people and 40 citizens of other offenses.

As for the incident with the police Tymoshchuk said: "After the game I went up to the podium to give up his T-shirt, representatives of riot police tried to stop me. Was it due to the fact that this is my last match for "Zenith"? I told you that I can not say. Riot policemen would not let me, so I do not provoke the fans, but I think this is a normal situation. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting