Flying over Yakutia (47 photos)

The author writes that we already know sergeydolya:

Our plane made an emergency landing in the Peace. The Lucky got 4 hours later than scheduled. Jumped into a helicopter and flew on a sightseeing tour of the quarries diamond, forest tundra, successful and Aikhal.

Action began in Moscow. At the entrance to the plane, I pushed past some guy with a screwdriver on the belt sticking out of the hatch in the floor.

Finally, he popped out and said to the captain of relief through the open door of the cockpit: "All right, I tied it." Optimistically.

A few minutes later the door battened down and the plane headed for Vzletka. It was about midnight. Suddenly, unexpectedly loud speakers voice barked the captain: "Citizens of the passengers! On board everything is fine! I wish you a Happy flight! ". Again optimistic. Well at least not immediately said goodbye to us.

My friend and I bought tickets in business class, but on the plane such chairs were not provided, and we just have allocated for a variety:

After 5 hours of flight we saw at a diamond mine:

Included GPS. The height of 9100 meters. Below us the town well, where we should land. Visibility wonderful. Strange. After 15 minutes, we again see the same picture. The plane went to the second round of the felicitous:

- "Something is wrong - Stirlitz realized." Fuel are working out ...

At the same time the plane quietly buzzing and no signs of malfunction. After the second round, according to the GPS, we went south to peace. Here the captain woke up: "Citizens of the passengers! In a good fog. Fly in Peace. On board everything is fine! "- Ufff.

Up to 500 kilometers of the Peace, and we landed there in 40 minutes. All at once took out his phone and began to call relatives in Lucky. As it turned out, we did not have half an hour. By the time we landed, the fog has cleared. But I could see more and Peace:

At the exit of the terminal on either side of the grand staircase set dresser Advertising:

Unfortunately, the diamond mine in the Peace we did not see any during takeoff or landing, but on dumps with waste rock from the forecourt poglazeli:

In the city we did not go as we had a flight in an hour, but the time to wander around the airport:

Before lucky we flew just 40 minutes. In fact, well - that's 3 "cities" that are apart in 5 minutes. The very successful, reliable settlement and the settlement Polar, where the airport is located:

The path we have walked with charming boss flight, but did not fly with us:

In the helicopter there were only three, and everyone got on the porthole:

We warmed up engines, taxied to the runway and took off smoothly:

We flew at an altitude of 200 meters at a speed of 260 kilometers per hour over the Yakut forest tundra:

Below the forest looks like this:

Rain here is very low and often "Belogrivov horses" run into a small hill:

Periodically tundra cut long and straight as an arrow, glades, which are called "profiles".

Natural lakes are few, only small streams:

Nearly every city has an artificial reservoir:

The reservoir flooded part of the forest-tundra:

The first quarry, which we flew, was the smallest and had abandoned Sytykansky:

Its bottom is filled with water, and the former serpentine leading down, overwhelmed with constant landslides:

Between Aikhal successful and only 70 kilometers. In the middle of a great gaping crater pipes Komsomolskaya:

All waste rock dump near the quarry in large piles:

Kimberlite ore containing diamonds, driven in large trucks in a factory, where she enrich and pick out diamonds from it.

If the factory can not cope with the volume and "standing on the SPR" (preventative maintenance), the ore was dumped in a separate place called ore stockpile:

via sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting