Jež U Magli

It's no secret that the cartoon "Hedgehog in the Fog" love in the world and rightly bears the title of best animated film century (2003).. The Japanese cartoon about a hedgehog elevated to the rank of worship, as the Japanese saw it as not only a sweet and good story about friendship, and philosophy of life there is a reasonable search ...

Not long ago, the Japanese company CUBE CO., LTD, having bought at Yu.Norshteyna relevant law, began producing soft toys with the characters "Hedgehog in the Fog." I confess that when I first saw this miracle in the picture, then, clasping her hands, with aching heart uttered: "God, why did we have in Russia at home hedgehog can not do such wonderful Toys »...

All Internet break, but the opportunity to purchase your favorite childhood hero in myagkoigrushechnom version and has not found. Desperate ... Unexpectedly call friends. We say, in Tokyo, to work. We saw on the counter of your hedgehog. In short, wait for the courier ......!

Friends, how little a man need to be happy! I sit and write these lines, and next he flaunts, no fog is true, but nevertheless our dear heart hedgehog. On my face a happy smile. And let it be said corny, but let childhood in the minuscule, albeit for a moment, but still returns)))))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting