Flying scrap on Fontanka

January 9 resident of St. Petersburg, who was driving his car on the Fontanka River, the roof fell ... desyatikilogrammovy scrap.

5 ph via usedcars

Only by chance there were no casualties - scrap, which cleaved to the roof of icicles, pierced the car, but the driver has not touched. The victim under the name MS Bud talked about the event on the website "Mobile Reporter": "I am going, then, on the embankment, not bothering anyone, and then in my field of vision gets some object flying from above. For a second I thought it was some kind of stick, but on the Fontanka no trees gently moving in space, this piece element of the periodic table drops me right under the bumper, and then I feel a powerful blow on the wheels ... slipped under the wheels probably thought you ... I thought so too, but just in case parked with the emergency gang, who knows where - lights broken or bumper ... Imagine my surprise when I saw sticking SCRAP near the left fog ... this device broke the radiator, went over the box, spread brake lines, entered under the steering tip, breaking the locker and the body beneath him, and stopped only entangled in the wires from the fuse box in the area of ​​my left leg. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting