The cat was 3,000 km in search of hosts

Travel furry pets from Uzbek to Russian Gulistan Lisok lasted almost two years.

In order to be worthy of conversation around the small town of Liski, as well as throughout Russia, and even the CIS, the green-eyed cat Karim crossed three state borders.

Unknown to any human mind, he found by their owners. And while they extol your pet the neighbors, he is full of self-esteem, lying on your favorite chair and listen to the story of his own return.

52-year-old housewife animal Ravil Khairova 46-year-old husband Lev Kondratyev and 30-year-old son Ruslan conceived to move to permanent residence in Russia about two years ago. And then they are very worried that they will have to leave Uzbekistan in his beloved cat. Carry an animal they did not dare - the freedom-9-year-old Karim would not survive three days on the train. That agreed with a neighbor that it will shelter the poor guy at home.

Arriving in the city of Voronezh region Liski, Ravil immediately called a neighbor to handle the cat and was taken aback bad news: Karim ran away the day after their departure, and more of it never seen before. After that Ravil several times called home, but news of the missing favorite, and was not.

As time went. The family settled by the new location. Replacing one state to another, hitting a new environment, immigrants from Central Asia plunged into the heap of problems. Like many "come in large numbers," Ravil found a job on the market, or as we would say in her homeland, bazaar.

Sociable and hospitable Uzbek quickly got new friends. It made a lot of friends and good friends, and a new place of work. That's just all these many friends and witnessed the sentimental scene that more soon will forget - Ravil encountered on the market for your cat! The very Karim, who left a year and a half ago for 3,000 kilometers from the Russian town of.

- A miracle happened! - Or to estimate the event Ravil could not. - The other day I went to the market and there at my feet ran ragged emaciated cat. I could not believe his eyes - it was our Kareem! He recognized me and spoke in the name. I was shocked! Rather, I grabbed him up and take a taxi back home. On the way, closely examined the cat. The muzzle, color and spots on the feet - all of our signs!

During the journey much emaciated cat

House Ravil started calling to work with her husband and son happy news.

- I told them that we have a guest from Uzbekistan! - Ravil laughing. - We "come" our cat! Of course, the husband and son at first did not believe until they saw with their own eyes Karim. We washed the cat and now intensively fattened, it's great emaciated a year and 8 months of travel.

In the new house, Karim immediately lay down on the same chair that took a fancy to another in Gulistan. He is, as before, is behaving with dignity and seems to feel that he had become even more respect after his grand tour. Here are just a walk he now runs a while. Perhaps afraid that the owners lost again.

- I've heard a lot about the ability of cats for many kilometers to find the house of their masters. But our Karim, in my opinion, has broken all records - he walked three thousand kilometers! - Ravil smiling happy. - Probably, cats helps some seventh sense. People do not understand this mystery.

The hostess admitted that Karim cat named in honor of Uzbek President Islam Karimov.

- Maybe that's why our cat so clever! - Oriental mistress subtly emphasizes the dignity of their unique pet.
via life.news

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting