Greece storey

Greetings, comrades!
If you're interested, I suggest you a small report of my vacation to Greece.
Thirty-three foty and I work slowly, so the selection does not break, I'll tell you when I finish.

It all started at Vnukovo course. But as I was very concerned about the search for the flight anesthesia, the fot will not. Anesthesia, incidentally, has been very expensive, but effective. Therefore, I absolutely do not remember how I took control of Athens and went to the hotel, so the first recorded recollection this is the hotel.

It is fifty kilometers from Athens, and five kilometers from the city of Eretria village on the island of Euboea. Why is the village? Considering that the population of Greece at eleven million six of them live in Athens, all the other settlements is difficult to name the cities in our sense of the word.

The hotel is five stars and I will tell you the unvarnished, their five stars it has deserved. Any frills or anything not utter not, but it corresponds to.

Types

This is my workplace at the reception

With kormёzhkoy okay. Everything is quite traditional for a hotel of this level. Europeans will not stay hungry.

You can have a meal in a large hall with kondishenom

And it is possible - on the large veranda

The views from the veranda

The views from the veranda

Disposition of the hotel is very bizarre. While it does not cause unearthly feeling of delight, but neither brings boredom Soviet sanatoriums. For example, I never would have guessed that this, a separate building ...

There is not nothing but a very decent (and free) gym

With its indoor pool

Jacuzzi

Rooms are comfortable. Air conditioning, TV, telephone, toilet and shower, too, have the same there. By the way! Cleaning every day. Sun beds and umbrellas on the beach free of charge. Staff courteous and friendly and have learned to Russian standard phrases: "Hello!", "How are you?" "Vodka will?".

Many pay the extra money for a room with a sea view. I'm not a snob, and took a room with a mountain view.

I do not lose. Since the area of ​​the hotel is small enough, if not a tiny, all rooms with balconies overlooking the sea is always full vision of the crowds at the pool. And our balcony - it's peace and quiet. And if a good look out, you can see a lot of interesting things ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting