In Moscow, opened the exhibition of the artist P.Ryzhenko

Taking a walk across the expanses of the Internet came the publication of the resource Vedic News Agency:
"Familiar with the world-renowned artist, writer on religious and historical topics, Paul Rizhenko, requested help spread information about their exhibition ...
The exhibition is held every day except Monday and Tuesday, from 10 to 17.00. the Museum of the Soviet Army. Directions: Metro station to the newly opened "Dostoevsky", in the car - to the street. Seleznevskaya.
The ticket price is just ridiculous - 200 rubles. »

Rizhenko Paul writes in the style of "classical realism". Critics consider it one of the most talented graduates of the academy. His teacher - Ilya Glazunov - says that "Paul Rizhenko - passionate in the talented artist, he has a great future." Galina Vishnevskaya young artist calls "a master of Russian classical school of painting».

About his work Rizhenko says, "I suggest people take a second look at our ambiguous past, full of tragic events, which manifested itself in all its fullness the great spirit of our people. Understand that we are not a gray mass, not the so-called "electorate", and people with a rich history and identity. I want to believe that I offer people an alternative media, "tinsel" culture that makes us forget about the major issues of life. "
At first I looked at the pictures and was pleasantly stunned, then I found his interviews, and ... well, see for yourself
18 clicks reproductions attached

Kalka (Thesis)

2) Sorry did not find the name

3) Alexander Nevsky

4) The Battle of the Kalka

5) Blessed Sergius Radanezhskim Dmitry

6) Wreath

7) The choice of faith

8) Life of St. Sergius

9) The imprisonment in Tsarskoye Selo

10) Malyuta

11) Prayer Peresvet

12) Anthill

13) Winning Peresvet

14) The novice

15) Farewell to Troops

16) Time of Troubles

17) The Sun Triptych Russian land - Battle of the Neva

18) Tsarevo silence

Sorry to miss the video turned out. You can also name in the title of the topic to correct. Thanking you in advance.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting