Kusudama

My girlfriend is interested kusudamkami (modular origami), she comes up and makes them honestly do not understand how it is obtained.

And I do saytik, eventually wrote her the gallery to spread her work there as well as instructions.

Kusudama Me!

at the bottom there are still pictures from the site.

​​

Actually description with wiki

Kusudama (Jap. 薬 玉?, Letters. "Medicinal ball") - paper model, which is usually (but not always) is formed by stitching together the ends of a plurality of identical pyramidal units (usually stylized flowers folded from a square sheet of paper), so that a body spherical shape. Alternatively, the individual components may be bonded together (eg, on the lower photo Kusudama fully glued, not crosslinked). Sometimes, as a decoration, the bottom is attached brush. In ancient Japan Kusudama used for medicinal charges and incense.

In Russia and abroad a little bit, is popular in this art form my girlfriend (Catherine Lukashev).
Since dofiga copyright models that deliver a lot of concrete.

If you want to make yourself kusudamku and give it to someone or yourself to leave, you can go to saytik there put two ticks diagram and video instruction remain current model with video instruction and circuit assembly.

Bella

Clematis

Curler - Bird

Curler-Fish

Neo-Sonobe Tangerine

Merengue

Amygdala

Dominanta

Anthracite

Hypnose

Mandragora

Bitterroot

Malva

Posted in [mergetime] 1294513674 [/ mergetime]
Well, all as promised to put 15 or 15 jobs posted. If you are interested in the other 200 go to the site =)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting