Savior gets a new face

These pictures may seem Kojima something repulsive, because the person, which will be discussed at the end of a very experienced person suffered, he also lost a leg and fingers on his arm ... The photos were taken in August, but the first time made public only now. The guy is now waiting for plastic surgery.

Dvadtsatidevyatiletny former soldier no longer relies on plastic surgery and skin grafts. Mitch Hunter saved the life of a woman trapped in a car accident - flinging her from energized wires. But at the same time he was hit by an electric shock of 10 000 volts and was under its influence for five minutes.

3 photo + letter via x-torrents.org

As soon as a donor, Hunter will go from Indiana to Boston to undergo surgery at the clinic Braygem End Vimens.
Hunter is well aware that only a dead man could be his donor.
"I am from this very unhappy. I do not want it to look as if I wait until some poor guy going to die for me. But if the person agrees to his body and then went to authorities to those who are waiting for transplants, so it was a nice man who wanted to help those in need, "says Hunter. Operation and rehabilitation after it takes about a year. But first you need to find a donor, and the search process has been going on for several months.

August 10, 2010 Mitch Hunter, right, talks about a car accident cost him his appearance. It happened near the highway, Indiana. On the roof of the car Hunter fell to voltage of 10,000 volts wire.

Mitch Hunter with his four-month son Clayton

Mitch Hunter

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting