Flight to Solovki

Writes blogger Sergey Dolya traveler:

On Wednesday, sitting in the office and thinking about what to do on the weekend, I had no idea that instead of the usual sofa Dubna, I find myself in Solovki. Yes, when we decided to fly to Arkhangelsk, but the idea is to fly from Arkhangelsk to Solovki, we came down the road from the airport to the hotel, and the following morning we departed on a charter flight to Solovki ...

28 photos

On Saturday, a small Vaskovo Arkhangelsk airport had to be closed in the waiting room and we were alone: ​​

We have prepared a Czech aircraft L410:

Previous photo taken already in Solovki, where the weather was excellent, and the Arkhangelsk was snowing and we were a long time did not give permission to take off, because they could not clean the strip of snow:

On the plane were three of us

The ceilings were low and had to move around the cabin hunched:

Our commander:

Note the shadow of the airplane in the clouds in rainbow circle (Gloria). She chased us all the way:

Somewhere in the middle of the flight, and we were flying for about an hour, the clouds over and we saw at a White Sea:

Top floes look like frozen fat roundels in my mother's soup:

Finally we saw the bottom of the earth and the Solovetsky Monastery on it:

Pay attention to the band behind the monastery - it Vzletka airport:

It is made up of metallic plates and the plane is bouncing on it like a young goat:

Terminal building:

About themselves Solovki I'll discuss in the near future, but for now I just want to say that it shows the Solovetsky Monastery on the banknote of 500 rubles:

On the way back we flew over several strategic objects. Here in these oblong sheds on the banks of stored nuclear warheads. Americans often come here with inspections:

And these hills is not nothing but a nuclear missile silos:

Severodvinsk City:

Its bay, we saw two submarines:

Unfortunately, to get to the area we could not and we've only seen a submarine from afar:

Just gardens:

And, as a bonus, a view of the city from aboard Aeroflot Novodvinsk

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting