Free currency

Do you want to - believe it or - no, but it was like.
In a city there lived was one nice lady. Every morning she went to work on a small car. Winter has come. Area in front of the work, which was convenient to park the car in the warm season, covered with snow. Then the tricky lady began to leave their car at a nearby site owned by firefighters. And the snow is falling and falling. When during working hours and on fire parked car so covered with snow, it was difficult to leave, the lady did not even have time to get the shovel from the trunk: out to her just eight heroes firefighters and easily pushed the car, and then do the snow removed - to the next morning lady had convenient parking.
But one day, one winter day, when snow fell a bit, and the lady could go alone, she found a brush on the windshield that's such a document:

I went to the lady in the store, bought a bottle of the right, set it on the hood of his car, and that others will not guess - to disguise pulled a bottle of bright and colorful mittens. Well, purely for aesthetics, the whole thing was decorated with balloons, but left to itself - work job. Come the evening - a mitten that stood vertically on the hood, and now lies horizontally, and inside, instead of the bottle - a box of delicious chocolates.

And the lady confided to me told me that she read somewhere, though usually in big cities people parking butt like pigs at the trough, and if anyone in the wrong place your car supply - blamed each other swear words, scandals in every way and right swing. And then for three long winter months it is the home of the departmental parking any bad words are not heard. Why are there bad - I do not hear no word from them. Rather, once I heard from an inexperienced young man, but his voice rather than claim to read - well, just a timid question. Somehow one morning instead of eight brave warriors went out to the parking lot a callow youth, and asks the lady:
 - And you know that we can not put the cars?
 - I know! - Confidently replied the lady, and went to work to work.

Here and ends my little tale about a wonderful city, where people are at each other and do not bark do not bite each other. As the poet used to say: "In what year - measured in what land - guess." Do you want to - believe it or - no

via avs-lt

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting