Tunica family history

- Hey, hello, how are you? Where such a hurry?
-Hey, But you know, back home do not know how to go.

- And what's the problem then?
 - I have a wife now had three squirrels ...
 - Congratulations! So it is necessary to house all the running.
Yes, thank you, but I will go home empty handed? It's not right, you need some sort of a gift for my wife, and I have nothing, and to come up with that I do not know ...

- Well, it's easy, take the nut and bring her ...
-Orehov Her friends and they bring in, and it is necessary that something is not normal. Well prompts, you come up with something that you can.

- Of course I can, but I do not know your habits, which she will be happy, to make it easier by giving her spring flowers.
 - ABOUT! It is a good idea, and where to get them?
 - Well, so this is now in the woods is no problem, Narva any clearing. For example out on the ...
 - What? It's right there near a big tree?

-Naprimer There ...
-Now, I run over and see.

- You know that in this "shop" Flowers are not the first freshness, there's nothing I can not choose ...

- It is necessary to look for another floor ... Oh ...

- What are you doing?
 - Psst ...

- Hello, you're my husband, bonehead I did not see?

- Hello, with your newborn, but her husband is not present, not seen ...
-I Sent him for food and he zapropal somewhere, and look where I do not know, the main thing that has not gone to the birches.
-And What is today the birch?
 - So in the spring each birch free bar opens, go just in case, we'll see, but if you see him go home ...

- Well, my left?
Yes, sort of, and you found a place to hide, you also could be seen for kilometers.
-My Not see it if my nose does not see it and did not notice me, and says sometimes, what would your nose was not visible. So I'm hiding and, more importantly his nose in the ground, and the rest is not important ...

Well come on, get down, find the flowers?
Yes, is hiding in the grass, I saw a gorgeous meadow with fresh spring flowers, come help choose ...

- Well you clearing? The truth is great here so you can collect beautiful bouquet ...

-Wait, Wait, and then what? Like the birch?
Hey friend, his wife requested that you would not go there ...
Yes, I have just a moment, his mouth dry, sip and immediately back.

- Well I swallowed? Let's get down, waiting for you at home.
-Now, Now here with even a modicum of this thread and just go down ...
-So This is the seventh branch, how much can you?

-All I go down, I go down ... uh ... for flowers ... uh ... tomorrow I shall come. Come on now, thank you ... uh ... for the company.

via sergey-sk78

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting