"There was a dog," in reality,

Why choose a skunk fell on the 28-year-old Natalia Lviv, a mystery. But the fact remains. And so began the story. Once Natasha emerged from her house and went to work in the restaurant (she was a cook by profession - approx. Author). She did not notice for a "tail." A small shaggy dog ​​every day, patiently and meekly accompanied and met her.

- Thank you colleagues opened my eyes, - said Natalia. - "Do not you see? Mongrel meets your every shift! "- People said. So I noticed Alice, but to be honest, did not pay attention to it.

The dog, meanwhile, kept watch near the entrance to Natalia, she should go for a walk with the child, the dog was right there. Close does not fit, not begging for food, such love- faithful at a distance ...

Helped found the keys

Once Natalia, having worked a shift, go home. I began to get out of her purse and cell phone did not notice as dropped the keys to the apartment on the road. Newly tailed friend ran over to him and burst into loud barking. Then she began to toss the girl to lost keys, Natasha is not hailed passers.

- Girl, your dog found something - after a woman called out to her.

Natasha came back and saw the keys froze.

- I was shocked that a street dog guarding my stuff! - Recalls Natasha - He did not admit anyone to the keys as I had not raised them. In conjunction it was also valuable keys to the manager's office and the safe. I would then substantial sum would have to pay for them.

Disperse the pack

After this incident, Natalya quite differently began to refer to the pooch. A little boy came up with a nickname - Ellis. In honor of the cartoon character. Dog, meanwhile, continues to conquer his mistress devotion and heroic deeds. In autumn, when Natalia was walking in the park with your child, they circled a pack of street dogs. The dogs growled angrily at her mother and 5-year old son. Woman in fear began to call for help, but the people passing by. Here is one of the mongrels emboldened grabbed the child's pant leg, Natalya slapped her bag, she even more angry. Another minute, and gang attacked would have little son. And then, out of nowhere, appeared Ellis. Defender grabbed his ear vicious mongrel, she let go of the child by surprise. Natalya grabbed Artemka and rushed home. On the evening of soul returned thanks savior. Taken out of the restaurant a delicious steak.

- Ellis began eagerly for my meal, and I saw on the side of her two lacerations. Apparently, she had a hard time fighting against six dogs. We had green paint to cover up "battle wounds».

After this incident, Natasha finally made friends with the dog began to feed her, and she, in turn, continued to serve faithfully.

She found the child had fallen into the pit

The event, which took place this winter, finally Natalia assured that Ellis - its mascot. The messenger, apparently over.

- If it were not for Alice, I do not know whether alive today was my child, - says Natalya. - This winter, we walked on the playground, son rode with guys from the hill, I talked with a friend. Distracted for five minutes, I turn, Artemki not. I began to shake all, I ran to the boys, but I really did not answer could say that he was somewhere departed. I ran around the whole area, Artem nowhere. Then I look, Ellis stands in a snowdrift near the hill and howling. I threw, it was found that a snowdrift near the barely noticeable hole depth of about a meter and a half, and it is theme. The boy fell, hit his head and lost consciousness. Fortunately, everything worked out, escaped with slight concussion. Only if it were not for Alice, I would have him in my life there began to look for, and it could freeze to death.

After these exploits, a sin not to take a dog home. But Natasha's mother is allergic to dog hair, and she found another way out. Settling faithful dog at the site near the apartment. Neighbors, fortunately, were not against a new tenant. Now Ellis has a cozy bed and dish for a meal.

- I take it with me wherever possible, - says Natalya. - Because she is my guardian angel. For a long time I was tormented by one question: why did the Ellis chose me? The eldest of the house told us that before the dog lived in a private house with his grandmother, to keep the house. When the woman died, the dog was kicked out. Dog begged for a long time back. Then, apparently tired and chose me. Can I somehow reminded Ellis old mistress?

Karina Kasimovskoye
Photo: Julia Volkova

via kp.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting