Stories about the police

While there will be three stories. I will be glad if will wish to add to the story or correct inaccuracies.

Charity care

This story I had heard in detail from many different employees of the Odessa Police. With my own eyes I did not see anything, but the fact of the events hard fact remains, therefore, only recount what he had learned from others.
There were dashing 90-years (commercials 1993rd or 1994 minutes), an independent yellow-blue country inexorably rising tide of organized crime. In this regard, the management of internal affairs of the Odessa region there have been some personnel changes: from the former while the 6th Criminal Investigation Department established an independent control unit for combating organized crime. For the organization of this institution has been allocated a separate building (which to this day is on the street. Osipov).
Distance from ATC to UBOP small - only three quarters. The newly formed operational structure gradually began to move and settle in the new premises, but many were still in the old place in the criminal investigation, as in the offices of the new building still lacked furniture, office equipment and other elements of the service life. Due to the lack of budget funds, and for the police rooted tradition, the situation looked like this: "For here's office, and the rest is somehow itself ..." Also, for the above reasons, the entrance is temporarily absent and sign with the name of the newly created organization, and working there the opera, of course, to work in the form did not go. [next]
So, sitting there one Operations Officer N and job runs. Suddenly the room, looking around, includes a few typical "lads" and comes about following dialogue:
 - A Th you have here is, like, for the company, who is the master?
 - And what are you interested?
 - We're, like, really cool guys, we provide security services - in short, the roof will be here to protect you, and you give us the loot to pay regularly. Clearly?
Ment, boy, reflexes and says:
 - And we have a host of very serious, with the sixes will not communicate. Here come here, say, tomorrow, and with his tillage, then we will with him one-on-one conversation talk ...
Those fools did. Pinned their main crowd from all over the office of the chief of OCD, he began to talk about the advantages of a modern protection racket, and then, as the scenario - masks show. Everyone on the floor and put stuffed in their offices - radiators hug.
So, from the moment of his capture of a handful of idiots, OCD gradually became overgrown with furniture and orgehnikoy, and it looked like this:
 - Fool, you want freedom?
 - I very much want, Citizen Chief!
 - I need a computer in the office and fax. On the phone - call!
When all the cops completely satisfied with your office needs, the unit "lads" released at will mourn your business a failed project. The authority in the criminal world has been irrevocably lost. There were two loneliness

This was years ago, so 10-12. He rode through the city Odessa district. And he was driving behind the wheel, and in the state was very, very drunk. And apparently for this reason, it is moving along the street. Krasnov, with all the dope vlupit in a parked car. A car that was sleeping peacefully even more drunk district, only from a different district department.
And they say, like charges repel each other ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1309514778 [/ mergetime]
In the animal world, too, there is corruption

The police department of the city Ilyichevsk Odessa area served dog. Served - loudly, usually large mongrel that pribludy to the city department of the Interior Ministry, it all fed and considered local dog.
But the service in the organs could not leave an imprint in his lifestyle. Due to its feet piece of executive power, no dog who was not afraid. If he wanted to, he could lie down in the middle of a narrow corridor, and not stir, even if felt that explicitly prevents people from walking and forced others to step over themselves.
But the main thing - dog regularly visited the town market. There he was thrown off the shelves trim meat, and other food, because we knew - if this time is not done, the precinct nearest dog brazen grab a piece of meat from the counter and slowly will take it, reveling in their impunity. Fight impudent did not try - feared problems with his older brothers.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting