About the Altai Mountains

Outstanding opportunity to go for a week in one of the most picturesque places in the Altai Mountains, staying with the company on the banks of r.Katun s.Askat. It will be 15 pictures, all made on the phone, so here I am photographer This is not my first post, so kick (traditional phrase modified)

Little hostel, like many in the area where we lived. Most of the houses and the land bought from the local people, ennobled, to set the minimum comfort for tourists. The horse went into the frame without asking

Hydrant works sign lying. I believe many tourists protection

R.Katun Beach, in the middle of a river rapid zaplyvat- will take no boundaries-where. Sand is very little to lie desirable mat foaming

An artificial pond in the courtyard of the base, such as landscaping. Around the pond are rare bushes of local cannabis. By the way, in the area of ​​hemp quite a lot, but the drug police, fortunately, no

We go for a ride on horseback through the valleys and mountains. Conductor spot, but he says in Russian

In a mountain stream, water the horses stopped, and do your water tasty

Just panoramka

We went on a trip to church on Patmos, old church, located on the island. It leads to the suspension bridge, as seen in the pictures. The bridge is reeling from the wind and passing tourists on it. Unaccustomed uncomfortable, for it is not a sailor and not accustomed to pitching.

Actually the church itself, in a small, approximately 3 * 3 meters from the hall where the nuns sit and sell candles, icons and etc products cult

Near the church well wish fulfillment, people throw a coin there. I hope and my desire to be heard and fulfilled

The forest houses where the monks live

Another chapel or church, I understand the bad

In cloudy weather, fog slipping from mountains

A little fog, it must be seen with your own eyes

Last. Creative dogs at a roadside cafe. Here is an unpretentious narrative

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting