To the North Pole. Parking "2 sun"

Before reaching the North Pole is only 50 kilometers away our icebreaker broke, and we stood motionless for almost a day. The weather was good and the captain allowed us to get out on the ice ...
15 photos
via livejournal

2. Since the Russian tourists on our boat almost was not, and all the team consisted of Russians, I quickly became friends with her and I was allowed a bit more than the rest of the tour. For example, I went to the ice one of the first and managed to make a few shots before he was covered with yellow freckles our Arctic jackets

5. The ice was here a thickness of about 2 meters, and underneath the black abyss - 4 kilometers north of the Arctic Ocean

7. For a few hours, with breakfast and before dinner, we walked around the ship

8. For zabv, nose rope thrown off and everyone took pictures with him, like a bud they pull icebreaker

11. The sun melted the top layer of snow and ice was all covered with large freshwater pools

13. The nose icebreaker is not sharp, and in the middle is a small groove. Due to it creates more tension in the ice and he pricked better

14. On the pole I had brought with him a flag of our promotions "Bloggers against waste", which will be held this Saturday in more than 100 cities in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Now it hangs in my office

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting