About the campsite burzhuinskie

Any person sometimes need a rest from their labors pravednyh.Ya not be cut in the sense of vodka on Friday and in ponedelnik.slegka dented, back to work front.Etot vacation too active (I have in mind too active health sadit) .a say we are that sometimes we need to somehow slow down, look around, change obstanovku.Estestvenno, best-motanut somewhere on vacation, and not necessarily to the sea (immediately come to mind horror stories about Tagil'tsev Yapovskie in Turkey-Egypt relaxing) .Inogda holiday there, but after a few days to find mozhno.V such a situation, many rush to relatives in the village, that is, on prirodu.Vot and we act like putёm.A as rural relatives under my Calgary no ( all were in the Donetsk region, in a fish-famous Kuz-Mikhailovka), then comes to the rescue of an ordinary camping.
In the past, happened, went for three or four hundred kilometers, swim in the lake (near Calgary all cold), or natural hot springs pokisnut.A then decided that well ego.Ehat hundreds of kilometers away and worry that there will be places and will have to return somehow did not stomps, as expressed by experts explanatory dictionary Dalya.I I thought, why not pay attention to nearby places that znal.Da long time, there is not a swim in the warm vode.No there is a forest, there are clean air, is where pogulyat.A evening meat on the fire, but to go under the krasnenkoe.I nothing at all, about fifty kilometers, plus or minus, depending on kempinga.Vyehat a couple of nights, the most it.
So, a couple of times this summer visited, again popped up in early September, and after that you will start holodat.Pokazhu 72 kartinkiyuNachnёm from the campsite and its surroundings.

2.Poskolku place, despite the relative proximity to Calgary, it is uncivilized, and the corresponding appliances comfortable apartment.

3.Vodu also need to manually download.

4.Mnogie, however, prefer to go to such and abruptly (smaller) trailers (RV), which has everything, including a TV, air conditioning and other pleasures of civilized kempingista, but I'm not yet ready to pay tens if not hundreds of pieces bucks otdyh.Da this and keep this facility need to rest somewhere in his spare time departures.

5.Tak that we prefer the tent.

6.Ranshe agonized on an inflatable bed mattress type of water, and then buy such a bed-raskladuhi.Ochen udobno.Glavnoe, sleeping bags are not forgotten.

7.Stol and BBQ also always have uchastke.Pravda once bummer was that because of the high fire danger was not allowed to plant kostry.Zharili meat on the camp gas burners fat zalyapali.No plitke.Vse hungry and did not stay sober.

8.Krasivo looks red to green.

9.I just green.

10.A have as many as three of the tree crown

11.Obschy view of a portion

12.And his district

13.Vechereet.

14.Narodnaya children's entertainment, as well as adults, but only when the binge ends-fry over a campfire marshmalu (do not even know how it in Russian, something slightly reminiscent of marshmallow).

15.Dlya dishwashing useful cool whistling kettles from IKEA.

16.S morning, as the weather is good, in a way, in the surrounding area.

17.Okrestnosti different.

18.Marshrut number odin.Vdol river and ...

19.Topaem up.

20.Do not too lazy to someone such clearing to issue

21.Shishka young.

22.Da not alone.

23.Nichego so kind.

24.I more.

25.I more.

26.Kommentarii unnecessary

27.Marshrut dva.Bolee room flat, but still, with periodic ups-downs.

28.Vy think it's just a glade?

29.A's net.Zemlyanichnaya

30.Spryatalas berry.

31.Supruga says it hemlock (bolegolov?).

32.Zeleni something much.

33.Budesh be manufactured before nature, and you are so twisted.

34.Liliya.

35.I not alone.

36.Vidno, the wind was blowing well, if the roots vyvernul.Hotya roots of some weak.

37.Proseki in different guises.

40.A it, I do not know.

41.Shipovnik tsvetёt.Kstati, like the national flower of the province on the road-rooms even present.

42.Hotel try that for yagoda.Zhena not allowed.

43.A this is the route number tri.Tozhe first through the woods.

44.Po such bridges.

45.I of this too.

46.Hvoschey vezde.I full of ferns too.

47.Dast ist mushroom Pogankiny.

48.Simvol Shotlandii.A Repyakh seemingly ordinary.

49.Ili burr, as someone like that.

50.A this neobychnyy.Bely more.

51.Prikolnye curls, turning then to ...

52.Ne understand that.

53.Vot and river pokazalas.S cold mountain water, and heat-resistant Canadian detyami and aunts.

54.Neskolko images need no comments.

57.Voda chisteyshaya.Mozhno drink quietly.

58.Opyat clearing the path.

59.Gde botany? What the greenery?

60.I again just beautiful.

Posted in [mergetime] 1314109609 [/ mergetime]

63.Zastoynoe phenomenon.

64.Vot and thresholds.

67.Kto say it ugly?

70.A here it is clear that deep.

71.Vsё, moving away from the river.

72.Vozvraschaemsya on kemping.Vot and fairy tales end, and who listened, have to be patient enough.
Thank you.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting