Côte romantic thermoplastic

What would souvenir feast for the eyes for a long time, instead of using the thermoplastic clay or polymer clay. I found the first in the office. Both materials behave like plasticine (pros do not bite on me for this comparison) but freeze after heat treatment.

So, you need the material, needle, nail scissors and a thin wire. With primary color vayaem two balls, one slightly smaller than the other (sorry, I have me there was only enough of the blue).

Make a hat. With the drop of the green material makes and fold a little tip. With yellow pea doing, we sit down on something sharp and the incision in a circle nail scissors, to make spines. This is our balabonchik. With yellow pea material Katana larger pripleskivaem and connect with the green base, nail scissors on a yellow spines form a rim.

Eyelet this triangle, rolled two superposed one on another. To make the eyes very small pupils, because then they become flattened and much more.

The nose can be oval or simply add two dents with a sharp object.

What would draw muzzle roll two thin strips and simply attach to the head according to the cat idea.

Making foot. Kata pea, with a drop of it is pressed and do a modicum of two nail scissors cut, join the fingers that would not be stuck and fixed to the body.

Scarf. Kata two sausages and cut into pieces with scissors. Pieces of alternating folds into one presses and ride on again, then roll out needle. The tips of the incision with scissors.

Tail.

Once all the parts are attached made, Kote has a water view. I want to give him a foot hold in Odd. I wanted to make a flower (though it could be a ball and gift and heart).

Lessons by color is on the Internet in large numbers.
Kata pea, then droplet droplet incision into 4 pieces and roll out each part of the needle. On a thin wire skewer pea-center and pierces the center of the flower.

Give the flower kote. The finished product should be baked in an oven at 120 degrees a few minutes (depending on weight). Do me in the oven all the lights, and cats and cakes, so I dry a hairdryer, a long time in several approaches. The dried product Mona sprinkle with hair (not sticky), it will give a little shine product.

Posted in [mergetime] 1317461807 [/ mergetime]
Thank you for attention! Be creative!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting