Cordless War

The situation in the picture is probably familiar to many car owners in winter, when the machine "sleeps" is not in the garage.
Who just an old battery, one machine is used infrequently, then the ACC and is not charging properly, and the same the signaling and other electronics eat slowly, but constantly. Or just put the battery trying to start in the cold. While driving in the field, had no problems - there remove the battery for long, he brought so put on charge. But when I bought a foreign car, Lafayette ended.

It will be about a dozen shots when completed - will tell.

Charging me is simple, homemade, impulse, automatic cut-off and the stabilization of the charging current.

When it did, did kabelek and easy to connect to the battery.

But the problem is that in my Audi battery is already under the rear seat. Removing it to charge one time I realized that the second force me badly and foul language. Many foreign cars (in my too) under the hood has a special powerful contact. To charge the battery, and for the "Booster".

But here's the problem with this connection hood of the car should be slightly open, which imposes certain restrictions. Moreover, to me personally, to be honest, it is not comme il faut such access, for example to deliver a small additional charge for the night.
So that's what was done. From said contact was probroshen cable forward to the radiator.

Ahead, on a small mount, it was installed a small plug - it is normal "pulls" 20A, to me more than 7-8 and not necessary.

That's how it looks when the hood is closed.

Closer. In the connector plug is glued to the foam rubber "ears" that it was easier to remove, put it.

With the plug removed.

Further, the cable was manufactured 10m and corresponding connectors. Cable rubber insulation - plastic frost glaze.

ZhILliN
I told you that I will inform you when I finish.

Well, actually, the finale.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting