Be careful with mirrors!

I stand last summer on the balcony, watching baseball (we have a school there and they have instead of football - baseball) good heat Left sun shimmers with all the colors on the surface of moskvarika, three-eyed fish swim through Moscow and warming back in its rays swam farther on South (which would have caught them there and brought us dried and sun dried) mug of beer in his hand and intricate fogged droplets distract from his match racing. in general: Beauty!
And then I realize that the sun warms the front and the heat I'm getting back on the right ... directly polupopitse) here think the situation! povernulsya- anything or anyone. continue their euphoria over the heat and everything like that warmer and warmer! Well, I think come! ie Vital came overheated! but when the smell of burning synthetics (odor at the root of destructive euphoria!) and the smoke appeared over his shoulder, I raised the alarm! I turn and see the beam that hit me! (with its last turn I overlaps) from the mirror standing on a table behind him (of increasing the side of the mirror)
Outcome: seasoned web pants and thought: What if I just pulled the curtain and went to drink beer on the beach? All pah-pah or God forbid, a fire! Conclusion: Be careful with the mirrors do not leave the area of ​​their defeat flammable objects !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting