Pyramid Dondvaen

Continuing the theme of Don-2N radar

Jeroen writes Jose. Will be 26 photos

Pyramid Sloka (Eng. Pill Box; drevn.russ. Dondvaen) - cult temple buildings, surviving among the ruins of the Soviet military doctrine in the jungle Dmitrov Ridge, Moscow region. Ancient Rus Pyramid is an analogue of God Radiolokatsionisa.

Pyramid stands at the center outside Moscow impassable jungle and surrounded by a wide kolyucheprovolochnym parapet that until now hindered her research by archaeologists and historians. The height of the pyramid is 33 m, the length of its sides has 140 meters at the base and 100 meters on the ridge. On all four sides of the pyramid is decorated with bas-reliefs in the form of phased antenna arrays for tracking celestial demons and fiery chariots, and to command guidance on domestic rays of goodness and happiness. Each of the four sides of the temple has 2 antennas. The researchers came to a consensus that the number of the ancient Rus symbolized the 2-year military service.

Inside the pyramid, the main entrance is located on the south side of the door and decorated tselnokuskovoy become a iskustno colored flutes with a lantern, it is a large temple with lots of ritual space. It is said that in it, and to this day continue to be committed mysterious sacrifice - specially trained priests bring life and health to sacrifice the possibility of the Supreme Ruler of time to press the red button for a retaliatory nuclear strike against the adversary ...

But seriously, for those who have suddenly seen by more reports from this trip, I will inform you very, very brief general information ...

Don-2N (NATO - Pill Box) - stationary multifunctional radar station (RLS) Omnidirection centimeter band phased-array set up in the framework of the problems of missile defense (BMD) in Moscow and the Central Industrial District.

RLS is a truncated pyramid with fixed krupnoaperturnymi active phased antenna arrays with a diameter of 18 m (transmitting and receiving) on ​​each of the four sides with a field of view across the upper hemisphere. The functioning of the radar is provided within the structure of its supercomputer Elbrus-2. The station is unique and has no analogues in the world.

Radar (chief designer VK Sloka) developed in the Radio Engineering Institute of the USSR Academy AL Mintz. Construction began in 1978. For service station adopted in 1989 on duty set in 1996.

Appointment of the station - control space of Russia and CIS countries from ballistic missile attack at an altitude of 40 000 km. It can simultaneously track (as well as to detect, measure, coordinate, analyze the composition of complex goals) up to 100 targets at the same time imposing on them a few dozen missiles.

At the site operates high-security mode. To our arrival at each ordinary room turning off the monitor, flip face-down instructions. Part of the equipment was forbidden to take pictures, the other part was closed and completely covers to seal. On even those monitors, which except a blank window with a pair of numbers was nothing else. If some photos below that you would see on the screen - a collage of course, drawn in haste. On the big wall screens, especially for us run the demo, specially created for us to show how a functioning radar.

On each face of the radar antenna there are two - in the form of a circle (reception antenna) and a square (TR). Here we are just behind the transmission. The yellow metal structure to the left of the cell antenna - the mechanism of maintenance and removing the cells, working with a special remote control.

One kilometer from the radar with its southern side are ... shall we say office buildings - gearbox, cooling towers and other engineering and sensitive military installations. This distance is too small for safe operation of the personnel, so that side screens are installed biological protection.

To get to the object, if it is running in the foreground, is a transport tunnel headroom ventshaht which could be seen from under the snow.

On the unique capabilities of the radar Don-2N say the results of the joint exercises conducted in 1994 with the United States. From the spaceship Discovery into space were released 6 metal spheres - a pair of 15 cm in diameter, a pair diameter of 10 cm and a pair of 5 cm.

Balls 15 cm were found all radar involved in the experiment. Balls 10 cm American Cobra Dane found in Alaska and our Don-2N and another Russian station. Balls also found at 5 cm (and built a trajectory of motion) only Don-2N.

If you are interested in my opinion of what he saw:
I liked what he saw. The equipment operates. The building is guarded. Secrecy enforced. Everywhere sterile cleanliness. Officers on how to find adequate, listen carefully and not less carefully, but succinctly and to the point answer to these questions. I was expecting the worst, and from the house of the people who see it. Expectations were not fulfilled ... and this is good.

In memory of the visit we were given radar station framed collages. But I, like most of the usual downside. Thank you, I appreciate those memorable artifacts.

I have everything, thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting