The exhibition of cats in Kiev

Today was lucky enough to visit the exhibition moustached, striped, furry joys and bald)
It passed in Kiev and was the action of these things XV Open Championship of Ukraine.

Under the cut 20 + gallery little letters)

Kittens and Jerry Dyck. The exhibition is not involved, but actively support and cheer mom children

another three baby, this time the British came from the nursery)

This kid Maine Coon. He was only 5 months old, but already weighs more than four kilograms in the bright future of the breed. Communication with his mistress alone I was pleased - very nice woman.

But this beauty is waiting for its release to the ring

The Sphinx do not cherish a special love, but in this case it was sorry for these kids - on the street -25, and the pavilion is not hot, so that these cutie flaunted in Baby Soft, unitard and even hats

Another miracle. Only in this exhibition I realized how I like cats tortoiseshell

More can share one observation - Iza weather and wild tempo at work all week felt disgusting. But after spending half an hour among these furry joys, I realized that all the malaise vanished

Elegant beauty posed for everyone to take pictures

a solar kittens

Another Mei-kun. I love this breed. This handsome man - the leader of the breed in the exhibition - 12 kilograms, elegant fur and very good-natured disposition

And this shy constantly shaking. Awful do not want to disturb her, but I really liked the cat, so that crept carefully and photographed.

Another kotofeyka waiting for their turn to appear before the jury in the ring.

Nimble small) All strove to escape

Tricolor girl waited for their turn in the ring

It is the same, but already in the box with a little plus signs marked for future evaluation

And this is the quick Mike Farley, only this time in his cage, and with their estimates

The most violent kotofeechka. Her voice was heard for the entire pavilion.

And another Mike Farley in the ring.

And here is the poster.
I never complain about this campaign. It raised the tone of communication with little animals and their owners. In general, the exhibition featured more than 100 of the best representatives of their species, some of which I myself had never seen. Impressions simply magical !!!

P.S.
I take this opportunity to thank all the good people and organizations that are on the same exhibition donated to the animal shelter.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting