Make a hanger for clothing.

Combed hands to do something useful. In order to somehow relieve the itching, it was decided to make a hanger for clothing. Will be 25 photos.
For 50 USD. (Approx. $ 6) at the sawmill have been bought two boards 25 mm thick

On one of them was painted outline of a tree trunk next

Using the jigsaw "Fiolent" cut off all unnecessary

Figured will look like upright

From the remnants of the first board and the second board the remaining parts have been made for future hangers

Next sooooo dusty work

Well ooooochen dust, which appeared as a result of the amazing patterns of wood

The first image of the future product

Bear brought Satan liquid

And work has begun to boil

Four layers of color "Mahogany" - the beauty of natural wood pattern

All the dirty and dusty work was over, moved into the apartment

Then the bear brought the same container for another 40 UAH. ($ 5) Varnish for interior water-based matt

Getting. The first layer

Without assistants can not do. He (assistant) - the main customer

Process goes. Three layers with intervals of 2 hours

More was purchased a dozen nails 200 mm (half a kilogram - 10 UAH.). Nails were successfully shortened to arbitrary different physical dimensions slightly polished, and as they were threaded onto the board thickness, i.e. - 25 mm

Then those same nails that's just such a simple way beforehand were screwed into drilled holes in the branches of a tree))

That's screwed "hooks" in place

Then we proceed to the installation of our tree. Choose some not very necessary wall and forward - to help punch
I almost forgot, we pay attention to the wiring ... stremnovato was top - Comrade 220th, at the bottom - Outlet ... felt like a sapper

In each branch, including a barrel, two holes in the wall.

Well, the first fitting

The second fitting

The third and fitting ...

We take ...))) I have everything, thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting