Parse eyeglasses

Long thought as I do an issue. All decided that the theoretical part will be the minimum, we are still not "Habr" and entertainment site.

Eyeglasses represent a two curtain switch that turns so that at one time the screen was visible only one eye, and the frames for different eye alternately show. Curtain tripled and works just as well as the easiest LCD screen, but it contains only a single pixel, which covers the whole area.

Points are different, basically they are different design and protocol, each manufacturer has his own. The protocol is as though the language in which the TV said points when they have to switch the shutter.

There are more sophisticated protocols using them can manage multiple eyeglasses, each separately, it is made to replace splitskrin. So television can watch several persons, each of them will only see his picture on the entire screen.

Before you glasses Samsung SSG-2100 is still fully operational, we can even say that the new. Despite the presence of fastening screws, it turned out that completely glued points or collapsible, it is an obstacle but not for us.

More

and more

Here is the eyeglasses without housing.

Two big blinds at the center there is an infrared sensor that catches the infrared signal from the TV.

Shawl with electronics, be it behind the battery from which everything is powered, and the front itself Electronics. This shawl brain points (so to speak), it processes the signal from the TV and at the right moment the shutter opens and closes.

That's actually very close-up blind, she is connected by two wires.

Lord, I have everything. In the next section we will analyze a real 3D helmet. If you have any comments and advice I will gladly listen.

For special interest is the description of the protocols

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting