The crystal clear waters of the river Verzasca

The river Verzasca (Verzasca) is so pure that you can consider in detail the bridge over it with a depth of 15 meters. Swiss 30-kilometer river is known worldwide for its turquoise waters. Photographed it in the most top of the mountains, and much rarer photos taken from the bottom.

38-year-old photographer Claudio Gazzaroli (Claudio Gazzaroli) visited the river in the place where it was built over an arched bridge, known as the 'Roman bridge'. Previously, he photographed this area, as well as all the tourists - from the top, but now wanted to literally "go deeper" and photograph the famous tourist site from a new angle - from the water. To operate the camera in the underwater world, you need some experience, but diving, which has been a photographer for many years, contributed to the creation of rare photographs - when ground objects photographed through a multimeter the water column.
12 photos via terra-z

Gazzaroli says: "I wanted to show the beauty of this place is new. It focused two attractions - natural person and structures. First - this is the river itself, and the second - a bridge. Water clarity is amazing. I love this place and visited it about two hundred times. I wanted to take a picture of the underwater world Versazki a long time, and now I'm happy. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting