I do not like the paparazzi!

Grizzly bear from Yellowstone National Park reserve (Yellowstone National Park) in Wyoming did not like the camera on a tripod.

Device set-animalist photographer Andrew Kane (Andrew Kane), to take pictures of wildlife, but in the end he had to hastily flee from the scene of shooting, and his staff appeared upset on the ground.

Fortunately, Andrew was in the hands of the second chamber and Ran at a safe distance, he still filmed bear -deboshira.
7 photos via goodnewsanimal

-He Appeared suddenly 35 feet away from me and I ran away and climbed on a pile of logs, -rasskazyvaet Andrew - No camera, whatever it was expensive, not worth my life. The bear, meanwhile, came to sniff the camera and tripod. At this point I started to take pictures. From further spectacle I wanted to cry. He bit his tripod and trampled on him when he fell.

After making a series of shots, Andrew got to his car, and only an hour later came back to take what is left of the first camera. It was fairly expensive thing lens Nikon 600VR. The device was covered with scratches, dirt and saliva, but in general, after cleaning, to the great surprise Andrew was in working order. Tripod is not subject to recovery.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting