Pit bull named Lilly heroically defended his mistress

Female pit bull named Lilly heroically defended his mistress when she fainted right next to the railroad tracks.

Spain Christine (Christine Spain) was walking with his dog, pitbull Lilly, near the railway line in the town of Shirley (Massachusetts, USA), and suddenly lost consciousness right next to the rails. If Lilly pulled the woman away, it would tighten a part, as soon traveled along these routes freight train. He has not touched a woman, but knocked the dog ran into trouble around the hostess.
2 photo + video

This train driver saw the woman and the animal and tried to brake, but noticed it too late and could not avoid hitting the dog. When they caused rescuers arrived at the scene, they found the dog whole blood with severe injuries. But she still while trying to protect his mistress, enduring unconscious.

With Kristin everything worked out, and the dog was taken to a hospital in Boston Angell Animal Medical Center. Soon there came the son of Christine, a police officer David Laynteygn (David Lanteigne). He said that he took the dog three years ago from a shelter to help his mother, who all his life has been dependent on alcohol. And the dog helped. Woman grooming and walking with a pet, practically ceased to drink, but drink too much impact on her health and, therefore, she could lose consciousness.
via goodnewsanimal

-My Mother doted on this dog. That saved her from alcoholism, and now saved her life, David -Tell us journalists - I will do my best to cure her mother and return.

Most Lilly suffered one of the front legs, it heavily cut wheel wagon train. Also, a broken pelvis and crushed internal organs. The victim leg and could not be saved and had to be amputated. The pelvic bones implanted steel plate. She is now recovering from operations in the clinic, and she regularly brought gifts and flowers from all those touched by her story.

She is waiting for a long and difficult road to recovery, but doctors hope that it will be all right. Her courage and support to help the owners. In addition, after the story of Lilly told the press, she had a lot of fans. She became a celebrity not only in the city but also in the state and in the country. Every day, Lilly feels better.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting