ayKolonki

Contributed to psychedelic trash "crazy handsĀ»
So Friday, urgent matters altered without immediate postponed to next week. The soul wants holiday. And what a celebration without music? That's right, no-ka-Coy! That's just the office, for some reason, we have not bought the speakers pechalka. But our hands are not for boredom!
It will be a few photos, I will inform you about the end, the rain)

For the manufacture of need:
1. The speakers sound warning, found in a warehouse. I think everyone has, you just have to look)))
2. A box of paper.
3. Screwdriver.
4. Rezachok-to
5. Scotch !!!

We reveal the box in front of us and the first global problem - a box packed with jam! The speaker does not go !!!
Option 1 - cut out the recess under the speaker using a screwdriver and rezachkom. But ... a lot of dirt.
Option 2 - gut box.

Merciless shake everything inside the box! I do not regret!

Further attention! It is a complex process - need to get a piece of iron with a cross in a bunch of little ones. I remind the court Friday ...

Unscrew? Well done. We continue practicing ... ugh, construction. Overturn the mesh, making cuts in the legs under the bottom of the box!

Then we are putting a speaker and draw out his pencil. For it was precisely for that matter!

Then oooooochen we tried to cut a circle of retreating from the edge. Not well, and Cho, almost round hole turned

Put your feet in the lattice cutouts look inside touches

Next, a very difficult moment. To collect! Inside screws in trying to get seats on a lattice. Drushlak turns, but still - Reach !!!
We fall into two - the other two are themselves will

All! fasten the wires, put the cover, fasten tape Column ready

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting