The prosecutor's office banned the hijab in schools

Five teachers of the school in Kara-Tube will get reprimanded for having allowed September 1 schoolgirls in Muslim headscarves.

The prosecutor's office district, Stavropol Territory Neftekumsk put an end to the conflict over rural school in Kara-Tobe, whose director banned Muslim girls to attend classes wearing headscarves, hijabs. Prosecutors have tested and found that in the Russian secular education, so the wearing of religious clothing in schools unconstitutional. However, five teachers still punished - just for the fact that initially not stopped "Islamization" of the school.

As stated by the "News" in the prosecutor's office Neftekumsk district of Stavropol, because risen around ordinary village school hype the decision was easy. As a result, the general meeting of the leadership of the district prosecutor's office, it was decided to support the position of director of the school number 12 of Kara-Tube Marina Savchenko.

- In accordance with the Constitution and the law "On Education" educational process in Russia is secular - said "Izvestiya" a source in the prosecutor's office Neftekumsk. - Also hijabs and contrary to the charter school.

Despite this, the prosecution decided to punish the perpetrators of this contradictory situation. They were two great leader, two deputy director of the school, and social worker. They were "guilty" in the fact that not adequately monitor the situation and advance not stopped having children in hijabs September 1.

- According to the decision of the prosecutor's office, the director Marina Savchenko should attract these teachers to disciplinary action - said "News" the prosecutor's office.

Itself headmaster Marina Savchenko though glad that district prosecutor's office got on her side, but is not going to punish teachers.

- I'm not going to hold them to disciplinary action, the matter of the whole school, and it is impossible to look at this situation scapegoats - said "Izvestiya" director. - I explained my position to the prosecutor, and he agreed that teachers should not be punished. They could do nothing, because the children September 1, came in hijabs.

One parent Muslim girls Ravil Kaybaliev refused to communicate with the "news" and comment on the prosecutor's decision.

- Looking at all these media reports in recent days, I realized one thing - it is necessary to stay away from you - he said and hung up.
izvestia.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting