Siemens, a brief history of eye servismeny.

I decided to try to write something like "great informative post».

I decided then to refresh.
Cellular just appeared, and I was closely involved in the service of computers, PBX-kami and other electronics. I called comrade, offered the services of cellular phones. We have at the time there was only one bed, dikodorogoy operator. Connect 1000 !!! bucks, then really took off up to 500-by.
And here comes the MTS with its Freestuff (for us) prices, and there is just an explosion, people massively master cell. A friend opens the interior (when they were just 2-3 in the city) for the sale and the connection of the cell. And offers cooperation in general, I make him his phone, he delivers me yet. In general, and I began to pursue the case.
I would like to briefly share memories on the example of a popular company.
If anyone is interested, I can continue. In general, the theme is really interesting, I can tell a lot of jokes.

So, Siemens, he also Siemens, aka Simanyuga aka Simon and many more as it was called.
Little distracted for a clearer picture:
The first caller gave a very solid money for a cell phone, because then treated them all very scrupulous and schools had to be responsible for the full, up to the purchase of a new machine.
Shoals of this example, disassemble, leaving marks on the case, scratches or even what.
Customers were for this services very much, gemoroynyh situations with customers was a lot.
Therefore, to make Siemens had 2 things:
Tool for opening, such as forceps, but work the other way around:

That's the way to open the phone:

On top devices have a special top-notch, so that he instrumenov kakby broken.
The sound matching, the host is easy to shock :)

Further, he understands the junction of the scapula.

These tools analyze Siemens obtained without any stocks.
That is renovated it will look exactly the same as before, with no shoals as if he had not opened it.

When the phone was quite small, and they cost very expensive, was quite popular unit was Siemens C25:

It was quite reliable, well caught (at the time was the most important requirement!), Unpretentious and in general, such a good machine.
Basically what to do (when) - Russification release. Very rarely broken displays and utopleniki.
People used to very carefully treated cell :)

His older brother, Siemens S25:
It was very similar to the C25, but had a 3-color display!
It was a rare and pontovo apparatus such in the hands of a stranger gave very carefully :)
Both devices for the master had a couple of pretty gemoroynyh places:
Two types of software (software) - the "old" version of the unlock and flashing need not as "new" version.
Otherwise the machine or die or become very bad, program-, the revival of a simple device programmatically, to take hours.
The two boards have weak joints.
But in general, a simple apparatus, hemorrhoids was not with him especially.

A little later, it was quite popular following range of Siemens, for example, "the business unit» S35 and its "younger brother» C35:

C-S35 devices had been fairly robust, in itself rarely died.
There have been some soft karaoke ('s software) problems as the 25th series but had a lot of "their" samples.
For example a thin and compact body, due to which the fall often suffered cracked displays and power amplifiers (these should be separately).
The display had to be found somewhere in Moscow, St. Petersburg, order, change ... It turns out expensive, sometimes very expensive, my salary floor there were cases.
But cell phones, as well as all the "old" Siemens is quite simple, made to the conscience, and in general is not particularly broke.

C35:

Also, a little mansion, is a series of special devices belonging to this generation of Siemens.
This legendary SL45:

And the legendary Messer, Me45:

Apparatus is actually very interesting, have a very high speed.
Processors "on the fly" to decode MP3, SL45 one of the first devices with the stick! and an MP3-player.
Very high-quality machines, Made with the soul and German quality.
Messer for me is still one of the standards of build quality.
The repairs were quite different. If Messer understood as the old machines, accurately and easily, the SL45 without jambs analyze, and most importantly to collect "as" - almost unreal.
With this (or rather the housing unit) was associated with many hemorrhoids.
The fact that it is made of plastic, which is applied on top of the metallization.
Wherein the plastic such that all latch compound itp very thin, like Made and simply disposable.
Typically, customers explained that after the repairs are unavoidable problems with the body and immediately put a new building for the client's money of course.
But this did not end up crap:
For example you change the display, disassemble, becoming collected (in the new housing is not cheap mind you), and you have the speaker stops working or even that problem can get out the sea.
We have to again disassemble, fix, etc., and a disposable housing.
And all without a housing assembly, it is very difficult to verify.
Quite in general have suffered with them.
But the machine is still crediting, very clear, fast and enjoyable.

It was (later) in this series has a budget machine that is sure in his hands every 25 years, is the A35:

He was something much porezanoy version C35 th.
Two-line display, at least functional, but calling.
A lot of them sold MTS, blocking themselves.
In short, the A35, only works with Simcoe MTS, MTS also sold with a good discount.
And, naturally, we were looking for ways to unlock. That is, to work with all SIM cards.
Buy "Lochen" A35 and unlock it was much cheaper to buy than not "Lochen" A35, yet it was ... very much shorter :)
Generally unlock topic deserves a separate post, as the thread can write.

PS: I have a new state in :)

Life went on its usual phone and rates became cheaper, the cell became a mass phenomenon, in this regard, there was a couple of interesting effects:
It was necessary to have a number of cheap, simple, mass unit and parallel to quickly create feature-rich phones.

Siemens released the cheapest C45:

Phone had "old" platform of the 35th, which was even worse because of the cheap housing and a huge number of marriage displays.
Marriage in general is connected with the body, but rather to the fact that the display by pressing the body "walks", because of which the broken tracks on the train, at the junction with the display.
Displays on the C45 in every service ordered tens to hundreds, because they were just constantly, not a day without it :)
Then teach them to safely recover using a soldering iron and a microscope, it was cheaper, but no less mass.

Around the same time came the C55, an apparatus that can be safely placed next to the SL45 and Me45.
Equally pleasant, Snack and reliable. I personally, he is still very much:

C55 is made on a new platform, but with all the good qualities of the "old": simple, fast, good java, pleasant polifoniya.i.t.d.
70% of the C55's repair is replacement of the display, and beat them well, very much.
And very successful in his time machine, had no problems.

And gloomy masterpiece of genius, causing a mad race for the color and polyphony, series C65, CX65 itd .:

C65:

CX65:

Phones raw impossibly programmatically. To cure the 65th program- should be a very long and hard to try complex cases I took up to 5 hours of attached mozgoshturma.
But the biggest problem is not the point: the machine had an incurable herd in the project, the board is very unfortunate is pretty big processor, which is why the pressure on the keyboard and joystick on the board under the processor come off the track.
A mass of dead, people who are able to do it well - One unit, and still there is no guarantee.
Then I needed a working CX65, someone in the gelding to establish in the city could not find, they are simply no longer alive :)
I found the course, in an ideal, but at only :)

I think that this series Siemens Mobile has set itself the cross, because such a revelation from Mr. Siemens was not expected. There were certainly attempts in the form of S65:

Not bad in general apparatus of redesigned with the board, which does not have the disease of the 65th series, resulting in reliable measure.
But they stupidly late, by the time the Koreans ahead of them all.

There were many models not mentioned, some deserve a separate post, some people do not deserve a mention :)

This is all kamenty wait :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting