Freaks in St. Petersburg, or fans of Gaga

Photos will be many. Will and letters.

How to finish the topic - I'll write.

Source here

Pop star and LGBT activist Stephanie Joanne Germanotta Angelina on Sunday gave its first public concert in Russia. Many fans, as well as the local MP Milon, began to prepare for the show in the summer. Most of the fans began to catch up early on Sunday morning.

The queue at the JCC

Diviantov had a lot

Frick 2

Group freaks

Now, about the ability to make some of them more:

Alina (18 years) Student-economist SPbgtURP

Dasha (14 years old) Schoolgirl

In line with 07:30

From the interview: "We know that a boy standing with the 5th of.

But this we do not. Anyway

not now, with our winters something ».

About costumes:

"We are so bright! Want to get into the "hole" first.

And want very much behind the scenes. Want to be noticed. "

Constantine (19) Student Kirishsky Polytechnic College

In the queue from 7am

About the suit:

"It's not quite suit most image associated with Gaga. A couple of weeks worked on a hat, like the one in which it was at VMA 2010 ».

From the interview: "It's an unusual man. Each time a new show themselves, creative and talented. I wanted to get into the "pit monsters" to see up close. If invited backstage to say thank you that has called us to say that very love her ... and ask for a hug, maybe.

Ms. Volkova (18)

and Lady Star (19 years)

Transvestite diva (transvestite actress in CA); In other words - fagots!

In the queue from 8am

About costumes:

Volkov, "On me a copy of the suit from the video Judas, he was preparing for pre-party of the concert Lady Gaga."

Star: "I'm naked under my jacket and blood all. As if I was a long time to beat. "

Volkova: "My suit stitched for the day and another day of decorating."

Star: "I always go naked. In her bra and underpants. Why zaparivatsya. A little blood - and ready. Now in the cold cold, but the concert jacket and jeans take off - will be naked ». [B] [/ b]

Volkov, "Gaga touches his shocking, promotes freedom, teaches people to like themselves for who they are. We have come to inspire and drew ideas for their new show. And what is really there, we just like it. Knowing Lady Gaga, and she's Artist of the series "from what the public would go insane," I can not even guess what she might do next. Maybe stuck to themselves snow that will not melt ».

Star: "In general, the Russian" monsters "to be in the headdress. Naked and headdresses.

Eva (16 years) Artistic Lyceum. BV Johanson

Gosh (16) College of hairdressing and makeup "Lock»

In line with 13:00

About costumes:

"Prepare the costumes do not have time t. To. Later bought tickets. Because it was - and then put ».

Ghosh: "It will certainly leave its mark in the art. It's like Elvis, like Jimi Hendrix. This, of course, a huge mark in the history of music and art in general. Yes and style. Some try to repeat her makeup, which is constantly different. Just recently she released her perfume. And in the movie. The same "Men in Black -3". She is there at least one scene there? It there somehow not very visible. But still it is there. She has the genre of "stupid singer" moved into something more. We would like in the "pit" insane. Because this is the place near to Gaga, our mother-monster.

For me it is an idol, listen to it from the beginning. Once on the "Muz-TV" showed her the clip Poker Face - it's all right ... "OH MY GOD! Be my mother! "So I have half a curtained her posters. I was hysterical when my father handed a ticket for it. I shouted: "It was the best thing that happened to me ever. '"

Sergey (58 years)

Driver pumping units utilities

In line with 16:00

About the suit:

"I was preparing for a concert, I made outfit. Complete set. Hat, T-shirt in the Greek style, leather trousers, red socks and white shoes on a leather go. A week ago, all bought. First wanted to make a carnival costume, such as aliens, but then, you know, there is no time. "

George (22 years) BGI student majoring in "Jurisprudence»

In line with 16:30

About the suit:

"By preparing for the concert hours 6. It is necessary to me to work a few stylists and makeup artists. The suit did not cause any difficulties - it was easy to buy. In such a manner decided to go because I love the creativity of your favorite Gaguliya, decided to please her. There must be some fans in the image. Right? I support the American culture ».

"Like what she writes music that she writes the lyrics. Like her first producer, and the present too.

I have positioned themselves as a peculiar person, who was born special. I am different from other people. Therefore Born This Way - this is my favorite song. And, of course, Hair - a song about her hair, she's singing, my mother painted her as a child, as prichёsyvala in childhood. That's very nice, it's just life songs. I believe life is in the text of her songs there, unlike other artists.

Alice (17 years old), Marina (17 years)

and Snezana (21)

Current and future hairdressers

In line with 16:30

About costumes:

"Especially the costumes are ready. We follow the development of events and meetings, saw what people were going to go. We are so walk every day. If it were not this time of year - would have worked on the costumes. Would fierce nudity with spikes ».

Marina: "I think this is the best quality, interesting and shocking pop. And it touches me very much. From the outset, I watch her work, and more and more abruptly goes. Pop culture, I do not interested. She - the exception. Gaga - it is certainly not momentary. I'm sure it will leave something of their own history. At least a large footprint mom monster in the hearts of each of its fans - it makes itself felt. I'm saying "Mom Monster" mean by this significant figure and personality, which made a lot of interesting colors and interesting images of his work in my life. Something like that.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting