The parade of bad taste in the center of Moscow

In Moscow, began to beautify the city for the New Year. In the center, on Tverskaya Street, and several neighboring pedestrian streets decided to put a live tree. For the desire to decorate the center of the city and create a Christmas mood, you can only praise. But the implementation of this idea is nothing good can not say.

© ternovskiy

Some stores are gradually added to the tree your advertising junk

Especially hard look at the budget tree if they are adjacent to the shops and restaurants, though artificial

Decorator. Find out about whether she likes most are the Christmas tree did not work, because of poor knowledge of the Russian language.

On each tree, there is also an electric garland. So far, though it is not clear where it will connect.

Most work in full swing at city hall. Here on the tree belched maximum number of decorations.

But you can see the connection to electricity. Probably along the Tverskaya Pushkin Square to put the same box. I find those responsible for the connection:

- Hello, and Tver also put these boxes?
 - I do not know, we just do on the square, and there will probably wiring
 - But you most like how to decorate a Christmas tree?
 - Well ... ... it's like a street, there is a nicely done - all stolen!

In general, I have one hope - all must save darkness and garland!) I hope the mayor's office has finally think about how easy it is to spoil any idea, trusting unprofessional execution of people with no taste.

And as you all this work?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting