35 foster children Natalia Sarganovoy

Today's Twitter-performance journalist "Gazety.ru" Catherine Vinokurova was beyond good and evil ...

It is about Sarganovoy Natalia, who was the mother not only for the two families, but also for 35 foster children.

First baby Sarganovym planted in 1983. Then they lived in Syktyvkar, they had a native 4-year-old daughter. Foundling is found right on the doorstep.

- The police filled and asked us to act on their own to carry the baby to the hospital, - says Natalya. - When they left, my husband and I have consulted and decided to adopt a crumb.

Six months later, one of the pupils of the class where a teacher Natalia, my mother died in childbirth. In an instant the two boys and one girl have been orphaned (except their mother was nobody).

- Senior came up to me and says, "Natalia V., do not give us in the orphanage. Take us back to ourselves, we will be good ", - says Natalya Sarganova. - And after a family council with my husband formalized guardianship over them.

Some time later, Natalia gave birth to her second child. A year later Sarganovy found in his garage fugitive from the orphanage. Haggard also took the boy under his wing. Soon, "on a tip from" a familiar, they adopted two more children from disadvantaged families.

Then Natalia asked to take to himself a few more kids. Mother of many children agreed.

- In the meantime, my kids went on vacation, sharing details of their lives with their peers - continues to Natalia. - Somehow, after meeting with one of them, I began to write letters to the ward of the orphanage. And after two years of correspondence, she asked to take her to him. I had to give, and then the girl wrote: "It is possible, I'll even call you my mother?" I could not stand it and took it to him ...

Natalia was at the conference ONF dedicated to social justice, during Putin's visit, she had an opportunity to speak. Naturally, she talked about the challenges that accompany the adoption of large families, thanks for the financial assistance. And journalists, as it turns out, against material assistance to mothers of large families, even those that adopt children. Maybe they have some logical arguments?

Let's see. State Duma Deputy Speaker Sergei Neverov said last year, that today for the child spent a year 1, 2 million rubles. One hundred thousand rubles a month. One hundred. This means that Natalya who adopted 35 children, monthly saves the state 3, 5 million rubles. And for the year - 42 million. Forty-two million rubles a year, in fact, returned to the treasury a simple woman from Tula. And this is not to mention the impossibility to calculate how much it costs the family happiness of children who previously had nothing.

family photo

Brotherly love: Daniel and Elijah.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting