Special delivery

Please forgive me for crooked translation (under the cut) misspelled. Found on the site of bourgeois story, it really caught me and I decided to share it with dear to my heart YaPovtsami

Translation:

Special delivery.

I was married to his beloved John 46 years. Every Valentine's Day, he sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note containing only five words: "my love for you grows." Four children, 46 bouquets and a life full of love, this is the legacy that he left me, before he died two years ago.
In my first Valentine's Day alone, 10 months after I lost it, I was shocked to receive a beautiful bouquet of flowers addressed to me ... from John. Bitterness and with a broken heart, I called the florist that would report that the error occurred. Florist replied - "No ma'am, it's not a mistake. Before he died, your husband has made an advance payment for many years ahead and asked us to give him a guarantee that you will receive a bouquet of flowers every Valentine's Day. "With a feeling of a lump in my throat, I hung up the phone and read the attached card, she says - "My love for you is eternalĀ».

Sue Johnston. 68. Houston, TX

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting