Fans WoT.

Morning sun over the Prokhorovka already managed to heat armor of light T 50-2,
crew diligently rubbing rollers, commander of today was not in the spirit, 5 "sinks" to a number.
He nervously smoked and that it is actively trying to prove gesturing groomed commander of the German premiumnyh Leo.
"Now get in the snout nemchura" stated fur waters.
And indeed the commander spat out a cigarette and slapped a German nobleman hook to the left, Fritz sat on the ass. German crew was moved to the commander but considered the stone, sullen face and his fists pood only dragged his boss.
"Deer! Premiumnyh bought themselves cars and at the hands of assholes and shit stuffed head! "Shouted the commander that must be heard and opponents are preparing to fight on the side of the field.
"Vehicle!" He commanded when he was already on the armor. "Art! I'll fuck !!! If blunt awake! "He shook his fist in the direction of the Union artillery.
"The battle has begun»
"Galya GAS!" And a bottle of water Galitsky nicknamed the crew 'Galey' squeezed out all the required RT horsepower.
50-2 at full throttle flew up the hill in the middle of the card, "prosvetlenka" did its job, "Here they are" handsome! "Hum" is working on a fridge !!! »
The huge, slow-sous received 14 bomb in Bochin of "Hum" matter allies went into the hangar.
Second platoon enemy "Refrigerator" waning at the entrance to the railway, "you're such a Pinocchio Pinocchio" for the first 5 fights commander smiled when he saw the burned skeleton of the "Christmas Tree" about who beat in agony su 14.
"50-2 is needed" light "in the alley, painfully quiet out there" on the radio said 704 "Making»
Entry into the bushes 50-2 just received the 2 holes, lit enemy Lions and T-28 amerovskuyu.
"Charging wounded", "Bitch," the commander muttered.
704 and EC 3 again exhausted by Leo sending him a well-deserved vacation, the artillery get 28
Union Lion as predicted by the commander was "Stag" He climbed the "hill" which was dismantled on 54 sn enemy Coy. But the article did not lose their holding 54 ku and constantly "Ghusl" gave her a reproach "Pinocchio».
The battle was almost won, 50-2 with contused fur commissioning and infects telepala slowly in search of the last enemy, amerovskogo m 4, the Allies approached the base to capture.
"Here you are a reptile hide" the commander of 4 m lit up brutally sent "need help" in the air, relying on art plaque, HP was little.
M 4 deploying tower opened fire.
"Caterpillar knocked»
"Landmine hammer bastard!» ...
"The engine is damaged»
"The gun damaged».
Each hit in the head was given really inexplicable.
"Boeukladki damaged».
"All end» ...
He is seen as the last flying projectile, which has squeezed the breath, blow to the head ......

"Dad Dad fstavay! The sun is already fstalo !!! You told me kupif Mermaid! »
I sat on his chest, and my three-year docha desperately palm pecked me on the forehead. I laughed! "Of course my good buy! and today we're going to the circus! Horses look! »
"Uva !!!" screamed docha and rushed to his mother in the kitchen, the wife in the morning that it conjured there.
That such a fight))) can say 5 D)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting