Home Star ORSIS-a - Rifle T-5000

Private producers defense industry 2013

Writes blogger u-96:

Home ORSIS-star and is, of course, familiar to readers of my blog T-5000
17 photos

I myself was holding it in his hands more than once, and at the shooting range with her was ...

something particularly new about "Teshke" difficult to write. But I will try ...

On the "privateers-13» © ORSIS demonstrated just two "Teshki." Camo rifle painted by the very first series and strict "lady in black" of the last generation. So you can seamlessly track the changes that have been made in the design of the rifle as it passes the tests and feedback owners.

"Old woman," by the way, its owner instead of the muzzle brake-compensator equipped the muffler. To a question about the resource. At the moment, this trunk made somewhere 960 shots, and no signs of wear ...

Neubivaemy "Harris". :)

About the "pros" of the system knows a lot. Especially interesting to me was to ask "minus", the benefit was to ask someone. According to one of the owners, the T-5000 currently has only two do not lack, but simply point to possible improvements. If I remember correctly, one of the "zhelalok" hit the cutoff between the cartridge is fed into the chamber, and following it in the queue fellow + increased slightly in size shop, excluding shimming supplied cartridges in their small angle. And, like, everything. :)

Alas, but the issue of adopting the T-5000 is still hanging in the air.

"MOSCOW, April 18 - RIA Novosti. Purchase of new domestic sniper rifle ORSIS T-5000 Interior Ministry troops of Russia is possible only after the emergence of the Russian Federation in the production of ammunition for these weapons, said on Thursday the head of the state order and artvooruzheniya high command of the Interior Ministry of the Russian Federation, Major-General Valentin Sorokin.

"While there is no national munition for this rifle to buy no one would & quot ;, - he said at an exhibition of small arms in the group of companies" Survey Systems ».

General recalled that last year passed the military tests of these weapons, which rated it positively. "The need for such weapons (in the internal troops) there, but it all depends on the manufacturer of ammunition," - said Sorokin. & Quot;
ria.ru/arms/20130418/933324158.html#ixzz2Qtn9cy5E

My opinion - the rifle is excellent. To a large extent based on a subjective conclusion, but for me a very eloquent fact. As for the "Teshku" took previously never held it in the hands of my son, it is the first attempt at a hundred drove "Lapua Magnum" in the bull's-eye.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting