RC DRIFT

Several times already met here modelers also decided to share my hobby). I am fond of drifting 10 scale with the 2007-8 year and say that for so many years already pretty fed up a hobby, decided to invent something new and came across photos of dioramas. Here and I came up with the idea to combine model diorama. True during the process of construction changed his mind and decided to just take a photo booth models, competition, and so. I think many will be pleased to receive photographs)
To begin begged a friend 4 PVC sheet 3mm. Found in the old stocks still 1mm PVC sheet. Total 5 sheets of PVC 1.5x1.5 sizes, a lot of thought, but it turned out that even a little. I found no grounds for the stand straight exactly the size of the sheet.
The first thing you started doing this tile. Probably the longest process of all.

Each plitochki processed and customized in size, and most of the time spent on it

Tiles already happened several packages, although the result still was not enough. I decided to postpone for another time and have already started to the gate and the building. I begged the owners of establishments all sizes, all translated into 10 scale and began marking and cutting.
In the photo it was trying to repeat

actually the first that started this gate

one of the parts of the door came about as

Of course, after all the initial manipulation of the plastic, I realized that I could not recreate exactly the reason all 1 picture and more could not find. Therefore, a lot of thought over and made himself

Unfortunately he could not just withdraw, sometimes just was not for that, about a couple of days later, it happened
PySy day was approximately 30.1 hours of free time before going to bed and then

Because of the appearance of the layout 2, namely the building had to be torn between the gate and the building itself, made here and there. On the building began to make roof tiles, and the gate began to make a fence

I saw the accident on the image light for the gate, so decided not to miss an important detail and made a chernovichok

And of course primerochka already at the gates themselves simply obligatory

About a week later completed the gate with a fence, made the building and the roof for him

The building itself, but with the window still has not worked

Once done building and fence remembered the unfinished tile, decided that in this form it looks terrible and decided to give it a fact of (relief)

Well, an example of the kind of tile

Add window and completed tiling

another angle

Gradually he continues to make tiles and proceeded to the gate in the building

20 minutes later, this pattern began to emerge

The result is such kalitochka

About a week later drew a view unfortunately did not take off, but that's such a result

finished off all the tile, covered all the ground for a better tenacity when painting, bought paint brushes and etc. nonsense

after a couple of hours, the layout has got dark colors
I do our best to choose the color of a photo

Painted immediately with a fence and gate, sometimes I tried to give rust, all as in the photo

result

close

general view of the layout

Gives the building a grayish color added uneven surfaces

Colored lights, then the truth has decided not to dye it as in the photo, and added "gagĀ»

Again back to the hated my tile, painting the first trial

been reading on all the forums on how to make the tile realistic and gather up the sand, I cleaned it, and decided to stick between the tiles, to give greater realism

In the morning I saw a Shocking created with my hands, sand tiles were not tear and had to dye it again, although after painting became even more interesting
vyglyat photo to painting

Fine-tuned, and tint plitochki cleaned up and went something like this

I did the first test shot

I noticed by chance in the photo sign on the left, and of course it was necessary to do it, though here again zalazhal, though no longer I, but when printed, printed entirely different sizes. Instead of the 5cm wide left 7 very much for scale models. I decided not to alter but to leave as is

Unfortunately there is no painting pictures brick gate, show only what happened

The stand is now constantly refined and much more need to finish, but it is coming out like this:

second

Last

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting