Now Japanese food is incredibly popular. Sushi bars appear at every turn, rolls and sushi bought at home or make yourself happy. But did you know that the process of eating sushi, too, is governed by a harsh set of rules of etiquette? You can not just take and throw a roll in her mouth! We offer you the basic rules that should follow when you go to a sushi bar.
1. Sushi and rolls need to take chopsticks ...
2. ... and not stringing them on sticks.
3. If you do not know how to use chopsticks, sushi can be taken by hand.
4. If you do not know how to use chopsticks, you can learn!
5. Be sure to place the wand on a ceramic support. If you do not provide such, make it out of paper napkins.