Nostalgia psto.

I apologize for the quality of the images. Survey was conducted over 30 years ago, the unit FED-3 film Svema 65 and 130. Color images - scans slides. Film Orwochrom.

1. In the distant ... ёperny theater! really distant 1982, entuzazisty building faculty of the Almaty Institute of Transportation Engineers organized a sip of adventure. Word adrenaline was still not in vogue. Using the official position of our leader, as well as the ZIL-157 mostoispytatelnoy laboratories (in which I earned meneesom) moved into the area of ​​the village cross the Leninogorsk district of the Kazakh SSR. Upper reaches of the White Uba. Frame craft masters of freshly cut trees. Smoke break.

22 photo.

2. oarlocks and rowed the main beams knit wire diameter. 4 mm. using the mount and a mother.

Excuse me, do not pass messages.

3. Bearers floats were 5 cameras from K-700 and a couple of "Belarus" wrapped in a tarp. In the center of our chieftain. In the future, the head of my graduation project.

.Before Fixing the raft camera checked for "potoplyaemost."

5. How are these shipbuilders had to be slipway and jetty. To construct the pier.

6. And then a couple of days Dreadnought ready for rafting.

7. How to travel expelled forward scouting.

8. Well, they started themselves. The first meters of the alloy.

9. And immediately - here here you are! Less than a hundred meters nestled stranded.

10. In the upper often "belly scratched."

11. A few days later I escaped to the "operating room". Sorry gallery quality sucks. Comrades, there is such a beauty!

12. Every evening, overnight parking and corporate cooking havchika. Peeling potatoes.

13. One of the points. The river often rested against the rock.

14. rifts and rapids interspersed with stretches. Unfortunately, you can only shoot in quiet moments. On the threshold it was not up to the camera down.

15. The heat from the fire was porridge to eat difficult. I invented a method - you sit down in the river, the water bowl and go! The main thing to keep a bowl, so as not drifted.

16. Do not resist. I am at rest.

17. Here's a creek.

18. tired so that the dream was on the rocks for a holiday. Agree not the soft bed.

19. Nevertheless, the efforts are not in vain. Inexpressible feeling.

20. wield front Grebe (paddle) was very hard. Both physically and mentally. Raft of the head-on collision with stones taken away "front rowers».

21. After Karaguzhihinsky canyon. Rolling swim and swallowing water. We decided to finish alloy. Reach for Big Canyon. A strange sense of relief and sadness.

22. The alloy is over. Go through the mountains in Karaguzhiha.
All. Kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting