The market in Haiti.

Let's digress from the Ukrainian revolution and return to sunny Port-au-Prince, capital of Haiti. I still have two reports from there. One of them is about the market. I've been to many markets around the world and I can say with confidence that the central market of Port-au-Prince - the dirtiest in the world.

30 photo. Ilya Varlamov

Rubbish on the market no one cleans. The whole area of ​​the market - this is a big ant hill, where you and the car ride, and motorcycles, and people are trading.

Even accustomed to all local residents, closed nose. It stinks terribly. Everywhere heaps of rotting garbage.

Sometimes garbage is collected in a pile and set fire

All are something ...

Main street market

They trade on the ground ... Everyone comes looking for space and lay there the goods.

Meat. What with freshness? This stuffing is prepared on the spot at the request of the buyer

Chicken sold at the entrance to the living.

Clothing

All clothes are old, of course. Just lie huge piles

In such a long time digging piles buyers looking for something suitable for yourself.

No white person ... thank Toussaint Louverture!

Seller potatoes.

vegetables?

I bring, where to put?

clean or stuffed amiss?

Most decent series with a cloth.

it should be noted that we have here is not in each market have toilets (if pictured toilets))))

Those who do not have enough space in the market, laid out their wares on the sidewalks around.

Elektronika.M-video, Eldorado, The Messenger and etc. --- all at once and at one point

Perfumes - well, you know, any ...

Coal

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting