Entry not obstruct!

All good! Absolutely everything, even my future "victims" such Buda will!
I read a lot about the wrong parking, when he ran for rent another garage. I went in the morning to the garage for the car, saw a picture - along the garage gate is the car: the gate open with difficulty but could not - leave hemorrhoids. Shook foreign car - the signaling triggered. I'm actually a warm up - waiting ... waiting ... waiting ... blonde comes running starts complaining: "It's you kick my car? !!!" (This is instead of sorry!) Gru her that had not yet but soon began to kick to. In response, I hear the phrase about the fact that it is necessary to write in the garage where the car is worth that. (Like, so it is not clear what garages are?) Well, God bless her, not all are such ingenious. Two days later -other machine, a couple of days more. Posted on garage inscription: "Do not obstruct!" Do not care! (I must explain garages are near the military unit and the entire perimeter along roadsides lined with cars campaigners, and who did not manage to curb put in our yard and lawn).
As a result, I had a plan: to spoil someone else's car - not very adequately. In the end, I decided to lower the wheel. Villainous calculation is: what caps are all on wheels? Correctly! Plastic cap or fashionable shiny cap! What we have in the arsenal? Soviet labor cap with the key! Total: unscrew spools and leave in place nevkruchennymi. Inflate, even if there is a pump unrealistic. Need rub cap! Those who are in this car? Few people! Voila!
P.S. Try - accomplish your goal! If a long time is not on Yap - then something went wrong ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting