Overview of the Terminator T-850

At times I have periods of inadequacy when I begin to wonder topics far removed from real life. And now, after a view of the Terminator, I became very interested, and that, strictly speaking, this is a most terminator.

For the study took the model T-850
Let's start with a general description.

5 photos + text.

Housing

Made of metal alloy, corrosion resistant. Because of the purpose, washed down Skynet android framework which simulates human skeleton. The basic mechanisms are driven by hydraulics. Auxiliary - an electromechanical drive. In general, for a realistic degree of freedom is limited to drive at the same level as that of the person (although I think it would be possible to restrict their software, so if necessary you can take advantage of additional opportunities. Alas, human skeleton is imperfect).

Almost all of the drives are duplicated backup system. Since the main purpose of the model - sabotage behind enemy lines, Skynet decided to completely simulate the human carcass (okay, okay. Body). For this purpose the housing is covered by a shell of organic tissue that mimics the human skin. For more convincing use the system changes in the volume of the chest to simulate breathing, as well as a pump for pumping blood. Also simulates human facial expressions. Organic tissue capable of regeneration. On the housing mounted sensors that respond to injury.

Brain

At the heart of the electronic brain - a central processing unit, made on the basis of an unknown neural network architecture. Details not found anywhere else. Operating system

The operating system is also unknown, although in the first part slipped assembly code of the operating system Apple II.
But it is believed that the OS is not suitable terminator. The processor can operate in two modes - Standard and Extended. In standard mode, performance is limited, in order to more control over the subject. Advanced mode includes the possibility of training, and is used when performing single tasks. Located whole thing in my head terminator.

This also will add about interaction interfaces.

Of course, in the first place, this verbal communication channel for communication with people. T-850 is able to change the voice, mimicking the voice of any person. The lack of a standard version - the excessive formality of speech and limited vocabulary (flashing the problem is solved).

To communicate with other machines and Skynet uses a Telepathic Communication Implant Cores. Technical details unfortunately could not find. I note only that the radius of the reception and transmission of the signal is large enough, and apparently, neighboring car relay signals to each other. A satellite positioning system apparently absent.

Other

Sight at the terminator is provided by infrared sensors that allow him to see in the dark. Also there is a thermal imager, laser rangefinder, wind gauge, etc, which Blagodyarya terminator can make detailed calculations of kinetic paths, take samples and analyze the atmosphere, weather conditions and wind speed, to study the structure of the body and damage, count weight, analyze the textures and materials, temperature and more.

Posted in [mergetime] 1394480084 [/ mergetime]
Power

Terminator T-850 is equipped with two hydrogen fuel cell, allowing it to operate in standby mode up to 200 years, while in combat mode and 50 years, which agrees very well.

Damaged fuel cells become unstable and must be removed immediately. Because of their volatility, they are dangerous as they can explode like a miniature hydrogen bomb. Fuel cells are placed in a special compartment of the torso combat gear, and easy to reach, if you need replacement or repair.

And in conclusion:
Specifications
• Weight: 320 kg.
• Maximum speed: 74 km / h.
• The maximum pressure sozdavaemoe zhimom hydraulics: 220 tons of force.
• The standstill is able to maintain battery life up to 200 years, full combat power works 50 years.
• Built-in weapons missing.
• Inside the computer is capable of handling up to 20 million options per second.
• Use as a power supply unit 2 hydrogen fuel.

Hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting